Pushing reset

Options
Hi I’m Brenda

I’m pushing the reset button again. Could use come help. I think I need AA for food.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,059 Member
    Options
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Thank you
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,059 Member
    Options
    You're welcome :flowerforyou:

Did you put all your stats into the Goals section here on this site? Start logging your food and looking at ways to cut back on some things. I know for me sugary things tend to make me want to eat more of them until they are gone...so I can relate to compulsive eating.

One day at a time, make choices that leave you feeling satisfied and yet help you meet your nutrition needs and it makes all this easier. Welcome back.
  • ematwood222
    ematwood222 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat.
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    I been playing with this app for a while. I decided to pay for it hoping to find the support I need. I got to to tops and last 20 pounds from 10/16 to 9/17 then I gained it all back. I’m so tried of been fat. Don’t want to be skinny just healthy and comfortable and not embarrassed every time I see a picture of myself. 2015 I had lost down to 215 and quickly gained. That has been my smallest in over 20 years. I want to get under 200 and stay. I have almost 50 pounds to go. I need friends to help me. I have Tops tonight. I will take weekly pictures and post here. My goal to to do something like color runs this summers. I live in Colorado so if someone wants to join me in this goal and meet up in Colorado Springs or Denver to do a color run or something like it, would be wonderful and I think very helpful for me. When I had lost to 215. I wanted to do this but none of my home town friends wanted to go, I just want to get more involved in actitivies like that but I’m not really into doing things a lone.
  • Erin1082
    Erin1082 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. I began my journey in January 2016 and had lost 90 pounds by July. I hit a plaute and tried lots of adjusting. I gained weight so quickly over the holidays. I tried in 2017 to begin again, but had trouble behind committed. I've gained back all but 10 pounds, and in not entirely sure I didn't gain that over the holidays this year. I'm preparing to start over and would love new, mfp active friends. Feel free to add me.
    I've never found a support group I can attend, since I have young kids and would need childcare. What was perfect for me was joining a small gym that has childcare. It helped me in ways I never imagined.
  • itchyheel
    itchyheel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have not really been succesful at starting...started and stopped and few times. Keep in touch, perhaps we can help each other.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've lost 124 pounds so far and am very active. Feel free to add.
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Would love to add you just not sure how
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Today’s goal to stopping drinking pop. I am currently drinking diet pop. But starting today it’s, water, or tea or coffee if I can get to liking it black
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    BrendaDonaldson2015 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Today’s New Years Eve, my goals for the year
    1. Take my medication every day and bed time. To get off at least 1/2 of my meds at bed time by the end of the year.
    2. Would love to get under 200# and never see it again in my life. Eat heather!
    3. To walk at least 2018miles in 2018 at do at least 2 walks even if they are just local ones in Lamar and Holly.
    4. Get to a size 14 in pants and to wear a dress to prom since it’s Payne senior year and look good in it.
    5. To fit in the airplane seat when we go to Florida.
    6. Put my make up before I leave the house, just so I feel better about my self.
    7. Take time just for me, a weekend drive, a movie with no popcorn
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Doing pretty good on some goals, makeup everyday but 1.
    Haven’t walker been to cold and very busy at work. Focusing on eating healthier, started cinnamon and cayenne tabled and started drinking apple cider vinegar lemon water. Had lots of energy today. Out of lantus but talking all other meds did miss night meds on Saturday.
    Breakfast hard boiled eggs and bacon ready for tomorrow. I weigh in at Tops tomorrow, fingers crossed. Today have felt the edge of hungry, it’s better then feeling stuffed.
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Went to tops again did not lose I did not gain so I guess that’s a plus. Which is sad that Im really am trying and the scale isn’t showing anything. I thinkI feel better. I hate that that food is on my mind all the time. I think about it and trying to be mindful Trying not to eat things I shouldn’t eat
  • BrendaDonaldson2015
    Options
    Working on changing my mind set about food. Less is more!! Was so excited last night I was eating and finally felt full, need to make sure I listen to that filling. Talking with my son this morning, his little girl is a very good eater and he’s worried, she is a little over a year and can eat. So after talking to him, I think I need to help with making healthy foods and snacks on hand.