What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Listening to Welcome to the Jungle, eating crackers, drinking coffee.
    It really bothers me that these days there is not good music like “back in the days.” Especially alternative - Nirvana, The Offspring, Soundgarden, Guns & Roses, Alice n Chains, Foo fighters... sorry rant over

Wow, did we grow up in the same generation? Because I'm pretty sure I have CD's of all the bands you listed.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    It really bothers me that these days there is not good music like “back in the days.” Especially alternative - Nirvana, The Offspring, Soundgarden, Guns & Roses, Alice n Chains, Foo fighters... sorry rant over

Wow, did we grow up in the same generation? Because I'm pretty sure I have CD's of all the bands you listed.
    As do I. I grew up listening to all of this and even attempted to play the guitar because of my favorite band at that time — Candlebox. I still find them to be one of the most underrated bands.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

As do I. I grew up listening to all of this and even attempted to play the guitar because of my favorite band at that time — Candlebox. I still find them to be one of the most underrated bands.

Whoa, get outta my head!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Counting my fitbit steps and wondering if people will add me.
    Options

Whoa, get outta my head!

In your headdddddd Zombie Zombieee
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    byxkjaa9mudq.jpeg

Looking at food sites while reading a recipe mag. Perfection!
    (there’s also wine...!)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Finding ideas on Pinterest as I'm re-doing my bedroom. Walls are painted, now it needs some decorations :)
  • emivanae
    emivanae Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Browsing Etsy for jewelry
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Eating a big bowl of ice cream with heath bars and watching tv show Catfish.
  • dpnino
    dpnino Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just took a shower and about to watch television.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Pretty Happy.... I've wanted a new pair of cycling shoes and found a pair online that were awesome. They retail for about $200.00 so I put them in my cart and waited. That's not an outrageous price, but still.

They dropped to $125.00.
    Then they dropped to $109.00. cool, right?

I just checked the site and bought them for $51.00.

Score.

Woohoo score
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    Eating a big bowl of ice cream with heath bars and watching tv show Catfish.

Also watching Catfish tonight! Craaazy stuff!
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and waiting for the housework fairies to sort out my kitchen.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Im doing a pkt of chips, sml bottle of ginger ale and a movie...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Backwashing a dmf
    Options
    5:26, kickboxing without in 19 mins.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start my last work day of the old year. Happy New Year happy Thursday
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and making my to do list for the next 2 work days. More things to accomplish than there is time! I'll just keep saying...I think I can, I think I can!!
  • TaffyBranwyn
    TaffyBranwyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's 6:30am, doing yoga & eating kosher pickles, of course. o:)