New here. Anyone here vegan, vegetarians, plant based

Options
Looking for similar interest friends for motivation, recipe swap, chit chat. Transitioning from vegetarian to vegan plant based lifestyle.

Replies

• lovelylila1980
    lovelylila1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been transitioning to a Whole Food Plant Based diet for the last few months, and I now feel ready to completely eliminate animal products. We could be friends!!
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for years here, diary open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • roanne1972
    roanne1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m a vegan and a weight loss consultant, unfortunately due to an operation early in the year I’ve gained 3 stone of the 12 I initially have lost and maintained for years ( ah also might be the all inclusive holidays and my engagement, but getting married in August so it has to go x
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I’m vegan, feel free to add me :)
  • racemuis79
    racemuis79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    vegetarian for almost ten years now and slowly progressing to a more plant based life style. feel free to ad me
  • tomjennings2716
    tomjennings2716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian always looking for new recipes. Happy to post some in return.
  • 1980amberc
    1980amberc Posts: 17 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Vegetarian for 22 years, all plants now. I'd love to make any friends who are vegetarian/vegan/plant-based/limiting animal-based foods/questioning of eating animal products. Let's support each other! Anyone can add me!
  • Always_Be_Lilith1988
    Options
    Hey guys, I’ve been vegan for 2 months now, feel free to add me xx
  • maplewoodenshoes
    Options
    I never dreamed I’d be Vegan but started recently and amazed at how easy it is. I’d love to hear any recipe ideas that don’t include soy. Sadly I can’t eat soy
  • MarianMarMoi
    MarianMarMoi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Vegan here! Add me if you like, I'm not that great at cooking but I aspire to get better
  • FitSugar81
    FitSugar81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and also 32 weeks pregnant. Feel free to add me
  • cmackenzie1715
    cmackenzie1715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m a vegetarian looking to transition into a vegan lifestyle this upcoming week
  • Waterbug08
    Waterbug08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian x10 years here, feel free to add! Mostly plant based, gluten free
  • OriginalPegs
    OriginalPegs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Feel free to add me, I track everyday
  • first78
    first78 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and live in the UK. I eat a mainly veggie/plant based diet and am determined to lose weight this year. I'd love to make some new friends who want to share recipes, weightloss tips etc and just generally have the occasional chat.
  • JRSINAZ
    JRSINAZ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian but not quite vegan yet. Diary open to friends. 2018 goal to move towards Dr Furhman's GBOMBS eating plan.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    vegan also open to adds
  • pathofresistance81
    pathofresistance81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’ve be vegan for 10 years transition to fruitarian. I just started reading for my next ultra marathon. Feel free to add me.
  • ssmarquits84
    ssmarquits84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian for 6 months now and I want to slow transition into a Vegan.
  • Jennakoch7
    Jennakoch7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m a 32 year old plant based eater. I am 5’7’’ and looking to go from 145 to 135. Would love to be friends and help inspire each other!