100lbs to go!! Friends and support needed

Options
Hi all,

I've been a member for quite some time and although I've been logging in every day for the last year, I haven't exactly been accountable. I am a firm believer in not deleting my friends, because I hope that like me they will find their way back (or if not that they are happy!) But I currently have very few active people to help me on my journey.

I have around 100lbs to lose. Entirely my own fault and I have no excuse other than I ate too much. I got ill when I was 19 but I'm 24 now and had I tried hard enough, I could have shifted more than I did. I just need to stay motivated and keep positive. I'm changing my life so this is not a restart, as there will always be bumps along the way, but I'm ready to really kick start my weight loss.

I am going to lose weight and it'd be really great to have people to help keep me accountable and to help me on this next stage of my journey.

Replies

• consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request - we got a ways to go - so I broke mine down to smaller milestones.
  • toriilana
    toriilana Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've accepted! Thanks for the request. Smaller goals sounds perfect! I'm going to aim for 8lbs - 10lbs a month and reassess in a few months time!
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You've got this girl. If it's one thing I've learned it's to take it one day at a time and really hold yourself accountable in the short term- and soon enough you'll be seeing results like crazy! :)
  • Dawnmarie0709
    Dawnmarie0709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Gained 100 pounds in last 4 years. I used to be so fit, so fit. I need peeps..
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I lost 30 pounds already since last January, but have not lost any real weight in last 6 months and am ready to get going again! :smiley: My diary is public too to help keep me accountable... even the bad days.
    -Jess
  • twopaulines
    twopaulines Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends! I can relate to many things you said and happy to be a support to you!
  • razmorrison981
    razmorrison981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi can I add you all? I have about 120lbs to lose! I really suck at going it alone.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I've lost about 53lb in the last half of the year. Have another 50 to go at least. I'm not the best at logging but I'll support you!
  • chopola
    chopola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im going to add you and others that said they are looking for friends. I’m looking for friends too! I’m 30lbs down into a 100lb goal. Hoping to reach my goal by the end of 2018! I’ve just set my food diary to show friends so hopefully I can share and learn from others ❤️
  • sweetpea7292
    sweetpea7292 Posts: 10 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I also need to lose 100lbs! I need friends for accountability and motivation! My new motto this year is “stop wishing, start doing!”
  • hunnahs0922
    hunnahs0922 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hope it works out for all you guys!!!