Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rebounder?

Hi everyone I received a rebounder (mini trampoline) for Christmas. Does anyone have one of these? Do you have any recommendations for exercise (HIIT) preferably and also do you know the calorie burn? I don't have a HR Monitor.

Replies

• ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    I love my rebounder!! I do it everyday. There are some great videos on YouTube. It really gets your heart rate up.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Look for Bellicon and Arnita Champion (AChamp) videos. Amy Bento has a few too.
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Just watch out for the ceiling
  • MamawChristy
    MamawChristy Posts: 30 Member
    I got a Bellicon for Christmas, have wanted one for a very long time! Rebounded many years ago and always loved it. Lots of good videos on youtube, that I haven't actually used yet but I will. Sprained my ankle right before I got it darn it! But been doing just a soft bounce. How do you log your rebounding?
  • SophiaJane81
    SophiaJane81 Posts: 40 Member
    I first googled how many calories burned for some one my weight and then started tracking my heart rate to make sure I am the the fat loss zone. I don't need to track now.

They say you burn more than running.so I just Input myself as running/jogging
    I got a Bellicon for Christmas, have wanted one for a very long time! Rebounded many years ago and always loved it. Lots of good videos on youtube, that I haven't actually used yet but I will. Sprained my ankle right before I got it darn it! But been doing just a soft bounce. How do you log your rebounding?

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I just turn on some music or a show and start bouncing. Not sure how to do Hiit on it...