Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge - JANUARY EDITION

Options
mari_moulin
mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
edited December 2017 in Challenges
4cf7fphwojx8.jpg

JANUARY REGISTRATIONS are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group!

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sun Dec 24 – Sat Dec 30!

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page. This group is private so you must click on JOIN to participate.

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge - JANUARY Registration Page”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sun Dec 24 – Sat Dec 30.)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we may add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

LETS START 2018 RIGHT!!!

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• patgolden
    patgolden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When I click “January registration” page reads permission problems. Is there another way to join?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    patgolden wrote: »
    When I click “January registration” page reads permission problems. Is there another way to join?

Our group is private which is why you have to click the join button. Once you join one of our moderators will accept you and then you will have full access to the group.
  • patgolden
    patgolden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    much as garcia's
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    If you are still having difficulties, let me know.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    4 more days to register. All are welcome!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    3 days left to join for January!!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I tried to join then it said "you need to be a member to join this group" lol so I don't know if that went through or not?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I tried to join then it said "you need to be a member to join this group" lol so I don't know if that went through or not?

Normally, if you clicked on join received the request. I’ve just accepted all current requests so if it wa adobe properly you now have full access to the group page. Give it a try and let me know if you had any issues joining.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I just clicked join again and I think it worked this time. Ignore my "reason for joining" lol... I just pasted whatever I had queued in my clipboard.
  • Ani_GetsHealthy
    Ani_GetsHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I pressed join but I still don’t see access to register anywhere. I did see the registrations open for January but it’s not a clickable button.
  • SammiG01
    SammiG01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've entered my reason for wanting to join. I'm just wondering how I will be contacted when or if I'm accepted?
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I clicked joined. Looking forward to registering before the deadline.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have clicked to join...looking forward to being in the challenge again!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I just clicked join again and I think it worked this time. Ignore my "reason for joining" lol... I just pasted whatever I had queued in my clipboard.
    ar63jan wrote: »
    Hi I pressed join but I still don’t see access to register anywhere. I did see the registrations open for January but it’s not a clickable button.
    SammiG01 wrote: »
    Hello. I've entered my reason for wanting to join. I'm just wondering how I will be contacted when or if I'm accepted?
    I clicked joined. Looking forward to registering before the deadline.
    ach_75 wrote: »
    I have clicked to join...looking forward to being in the challenge again!

Hello all and welcome! All those who clicked the join button have been accepted. You should all have full access to our group page! Last step now is to go into the registration page and register.
  • SammiG01
    Options
    Hi again. Sorry, but I clicked on January Registration and it is still saying that I do not have permission to access it. Maybe I'm missing a step?
  • steplaj
    Options
    SammiG01 wrote: »
    Hi again. Sorry, but I clicked on January Registration and it is still saying that I do not have permission to access it. Maybe I'm missing a step?

I'll tag you, see if you can get there that way.
  • steplaj
    Options
    If you are still having trouble - please tag @mari_moulin or @steplaj in a post and let us know....
  • SammiG01
    Options
    @steplag @mari___ moulin Can one of you accept me again? Still have no permission at the join page. Is like to give this one more try. Thanks.
  • SammiG01
    Options
    Thank you @Steplag. Whatever you did worked. I am registered for January and requested workout warriors. Excited to get started, so thanks again.