Wedding in two months- HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yes- thanks for the concern guys! I already got it altered with a corset so it can be tightened up to two sizes smaller than it already is. So the dress alteration is not a problem :)

So aim for a more realistic rate of loss and you're good to go.

• DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Have you joined a gym? Can you take a weight lifting class or consult with a personal trainer? Sounds like you've been very successful with weight loss. I guess at this point if it were me I'd aim to lose a pound a week. But I've never set a time deadline for my weight loss goals...
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks Deb! I have had a lot of luck with losing quickly. I do belong to a gym and usually try to go 2-3 times a week but I will definitely be upping that to 4-5 times per week.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    That's awesome @darrenbeckworth you can do it! That's a great loss. It's great that you got a head start as well. Nine months is a long time to make a drastic change too- good luck to you! :)
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    edited December 2017
    Options
    :smile:
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for everyone's input. Still reading everyone's comments if anyone else wants to chime in
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Thank you so much @spiffychick85 !! :) We must have good taste. I will definitely try some lifting. I'm not much for lifting just because I am a cardio girl. (I use to run track faithfully in high school and actually enjoyed it) haha- so I will give some weights a try.

@rheddmobile thanks for taking the time to type all that out! That's definitely encouraging to hear a similar situation with results. I think a lot of people think that 175 is a healthy weight for someone of my height and I don't have much to lose, but it is still indeed in the overweight bmi section. I eat between 1200-1300 calories a day very comfortably without being hungry by the end of the day. I will take your advice and run with it for sure. I appreciate the feedback!
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    :blush: