Tracking the binge!

Options
I've been logging through the holidays (with some "quick add" guesses for big meals) and I know very well that I've been overeating. I've also had several fine craft beers. Good stuff, urp!

Oh man! I'll need to compensate with a few weeks of cutting. That's going to suck!

Anyone else tracking the binge?

Replies

• pooey718
    pooey718 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've put on 4lb over the weekend :( . I walked to work today, back into the gym tomorrow.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    I've really been living it up since Thanksgiving and have decreased my exercise as the outdoors has become dark and cold in the northeastern US. I have definitely put on a couple of pounds that I want to get back off!

But, we're past the solstice, and days are going to start getting longer! Looking forward to some good winter trail running, swimming, spinning class, etc.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've been logging through the holidays (with some "quick add" guesses for big meals) and I know very well that I've been overeating. I've also had several fine craft beers. Good stuff, urp!

Oh man! I'll need to compensate with a few weeks of cutting. That's going to suck!

Anyone else tracking the binge?
    I stopped tracking but now that Christmas is over am back at it, and to lose a few gained pounds.

• pooey718
    pooey718 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am now obsessing. We recently lost a loved one and there has been lots of family meet ups. I don't feel like working out and wonder if it would pick me up a bit or just take time out.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    pooey718 wrote: »
    I am now obsessing. We recently lost a loved one and there has been lots of family meet ups. I don't feel like working out and wonder if it would pick me up a bit or just take time out.

I find working out helps with the bad thoughts, I battle depression, and exercise helps better then the med's, if I keep it up, but it is hard to start.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    pooey718 wrote: »

You should try to get a workout in. It’ll most likely improve your mood & thoughts - endorphins and all that jazz.

Very sorry about your loss!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I somehow managed to stay pretty darn close to my maintenance calories this week, only over by 150 or so. I ate well, had some wine, enjoyed the cookies and walked about 10 miles a day. Oh, and I napped every day — which is glorious!

Ready to head into year 2 of just staying the course.