Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
"Biggest loser" type challenge question...
My family is wanting to all pitch in some money each month and have a winner every month for weight loss and getting healthy type challenge. I'm trying to put together a challenge group for us but we are all at such a wide range of weight loss goals so I'm trying to come up with a better way to pick a winner each month. I was thinking bf% but I wanted to ask here to see if anyone had any better ideas?
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 86 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 36 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 36 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions