Down 157lbs in less than a year and a half.

Options
2»

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    What an incredible accomplishment! Congratulations! You look great! Keep going... Your weight loss may slow down, and you may have to increase/change your activity a bit and change your diet as well, but you can do this! Don’t give up!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    applause... what work and determination you have. So..the body stops losing for a bit to adjust.. just take all this advice.. read the thread that was suggested...and you'll figure the last part of your journey. you're inspirational!
  • sak20011
    sak20011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    whoa, you look amazing. You're beautiful! (You don't look like you have 80lbs more to lose....). 157 lbs in 18 months is a lot and quite fast, so much so that perhaps you have not had time to enjoy your loss or process it. Maybe the maintenance break and/or refeed is a good idea, or focusing on a fitness or other goal for a while.
  • MCRaddy3
    MCRaddy3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've done wonders! I hope 2018 will see you to your goal!
  • austinjones77
    austinjones77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,612 Member
    Options
    justmargie wrote: »
    I have been working really hard on myself for the last year and a half and now I am stuck. I still want to lose another 80lbs and I don’t seem to be moving. Help!

Congratulations. I think you look awesome. Im not sure you need to loose that much more. Maybe just try toning. Anyway. Good luck.Happy New Year
  • nbkrlsk73
    nbkrlsk73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    U look great. Awesome job. Just keep at it. Try to switch up ur training routine.
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! Time to switch it all up!
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing job so far on your weight loss! I have lost about 155, and have about 30 to go and have been stuck as well, but for me I KNOW that it was mental i just didnt care enough to push myself. My goal is to get back on low carb, track everything and dont cheat myself out of the goals I originally set! Let me know if you want to be accountability partners to lose the last of our weight!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    what an absolute inspiration you are!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! You look like you could be your own daughter!
  • rosson
    rosson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I cant wait to post an after picture. Keep up the good work, you'll get there!
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Stunning
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    As everyone above WOW, amazing results, am sure you will smash through the 'wall'. Comgratulations
  • kathrynkears
    kathrynkears Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have done so well. Maybe its hard to motivate because you know you are looking good. Just keep going !
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You have done so well. Maybe its hard to motivate because you know you are looking good. Just keep going !
    Maybe you are right, but I have to get back to it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!