NON keto transformations, anyone?

Options

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    All of you are total bad *kitten* for the changes you’ve made! It’s truly incredible
  • MyRoadto195
    MyRoadto195 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    About 2.5 years of lifting. A mixture of hypertrophy training and powerlifting. About 3-4 cut and bulk cycles.

Eating anywhere from 3200-4400 calories for a bulk depending on how physical work was

With 2400-2700 for a cut depending once again on outside factors such as work.

Always with about 180g protein than filling the rest with carbs and fats. Water and rest were an absolute must.

Going from 153. To about 184-187 is where I’m currently sitting

Nice going
  • sak20011
    sak20011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    I’m 55 years old and I lost 118 pounds, eating all things in moderation. I’ve been maintaining for three years. I love carbs
    nx9bphyxzg6s.jpeg
    h0yylacf5t46.jpeg

Amazing! You look great and 15 years younger than your age. wow.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. You guys rock!
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options

High flippin’ FIVE!!!!!!!!

Thankyou :) You would not believe how happy I am to finally be able to get into jeans!
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I ate pretty much what I wanted. Just LESS of it. Using My Fitness Pal alone was enough for me to figure out proper portion sizes by calorie counting and exercising on top of that. I set a goal for myself and stuck with it. Lost 80 pounds and only fluctuated between 6 pounds while trying to work on maintaining. Right now, I'm working at a smaller deficit than my original because I want to build muscle while losing fat. I'm making noob gains at the moment, but I'm still trying lol.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    2-3 years IIFYM; lots of Big Macs and Dominos but mostly whole foods
    Starte with SL 5x5 and moved to PHUL, daily steps 12-15K/2K calories on a cut

kbz18njwkuc5.jpg

Amazing transformation!!!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    469 to 180 :) Started in 2011 still working my way to goal. Clean eating and exercise 2ibyfx1.jpg

You are *kitten* awesome
    Sorry to curse
    Mind my expression...
    OMG B)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »

High flippin’ FIVE!!!!!!!!

Thankyou :) You would not believe how happy I am to finally be able to get into jeans!

You just inspired me! You look so healthy and happy!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    2-3 years IIFYM; lots of Big Macs and Dominos but mostly whole foods
    Started with SL 5x5 and moved to PHUL, daily steps 12-15K/2K calories on a cut

kbz18njwkuc5.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing. I get discouraged at times and I love being inspired. High five!!

Holy cow those abs!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!