Options
:smile: Hi everyone, I am new on here so please feel free to add me as I will need encouragement as I dont have much self motivation if left to do things on my own! xx

Replies

• wendyskinner1980
    Options
    Hi guys I am new on here so please feel free to add me, wherever you are, as I need encouragement from others - not very strong willed when it comes to motivation! x
  • wildflower003
    Options
    Welcome! I wil go and add you now. I need more friends and encouragement too!
  • wildflower003
    Options
    Welcome! I wil go and add you now. I need more friends and encouragement too!
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I will add you too - the more encouragement the easier it is to stay on track!
  • aottley
    aottley Posts: 1
    Options
    Greetings...I am new to this website. It was referred to me by someone I met at a workshop. He was doing so well I thought I'd give it a try. If there are more new folks out there - please befriend me. I have a lifelong struggle with weight and need all the encouragement I can get.
  • jennyfri85
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I just joined, please feel free to add me.

I have no self motivation and require a little shove in the right direction.

• dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Hi-Hi!

I am new here too! I am hoping this will get me back on track without having to pay all that money to Weight Watchers.

My biggest problem is planning and will power. I had been planning meals with a freind but we have not had time. And any tasty food that is around is in danger!
  • dontreader
    dontreader Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this... Feel free to add me :-)
  • butchesprincess
    butchesprincess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im gerrie and found this website by mistake glad i did !! Hello everyone!