Shaping up the back of your arms?

Options
Hi Everyone!~! I was just wondering what is good workout for the back of your arms. I have a strapless wedding dress so I want my arms to look very toned. Any advice will be helpful (:

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!~! I was just wondering what is good workout for the back of your arms. I have a strapless wedding dress so I want my arms to look very toned. Any advice will be helpful (:
    Do a Google search on triceps exercises. You'll find tons. :)
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    chair dips, push ups, overhead triceps extensions
  • echarles
    Options
    I had the worst arms and yoga has totally transformed them. I vote for yoga!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The Slim in 6 workouts from Beach Body have been doing great things for my arms. That is to say, I did not realize I had triceps and biceps hiding in there all these years, but it turns out I do! And you can actually see them now!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The Slim in 6 workouts from Beach Body have been doing great things for my arms. That is to say, I did not realize I had triceps and biceps hiding in there all these years, but it turns out I do! And you can actually see them now!

Just what she said!!!! Im doing those workout and its helping and i have defenition on my arms!!! also Juillian Michaels workouts help 2!!! good luck
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Skull Crushers
    Cable Triceps extentions
    Overhead triceps extentions
    Bench Press
  • Soulbird81
    Options
    chair dips, working with resistance cables, and yoga

check out oxygenmagazine.com for videos as well.

:0)
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My most favorite (and to me the simplest) triceps exercise is triceps extensions. Stand with weights in your hands and your hands over your head, then slowing drop them behind your head and light them back up. Want a way to really work those and your core at the same time? Try them laying on the floor while doing a bridge (raise your hips up off the ground).

Other favorites are kickbacks and dips if you don’t have weights. Of course, pushups suck, but they work your entire arm and you can drop and do 10 anytime! I think that is your best bet for the dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbuaXgugLtg

p.s. if you have OnDemand try Tank Top Arms by Cindy Whitmarsh on Exercise TV
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    My most favorite (and to me the simplest) triceps exercise is triceps extensions. Stand with weights in your hands and your hands over your head, then slowing drop them behind your head and light them back up. Want a way to really work those and your core at the same time? Try them laying on the floor while doing a bridge (raise your hips up off the ground).

Other favorites are kickbacks and dips if you don’t have weights. Of course, pushups suck, but they work your entire arm and you can drop and do 10 anytime! I think that is your best bet for the dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbuaXgugLtg

I agree thats whats helping me and theres so many diff ways to do the push ups to work the arms..
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Jump rope. cardio plus super toning.

good luck!