Petite pals

Options
Hey guys I’m 5ft and looking to lose up to 10-14 pounds just wondering if anyone wanted some accountability and encourage as I’m looking for the same, I think us petites find it a lot harder to lose weight and notice everything !! Please feel free to add me

Replies

• Pittie66
    Pittie66 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi... I am 4’11, and while not trying to lose weight (I am actually working to resolve some eating disorder issues), I do eat very healthy and exercise regularly. I am trying to find a balance and maintain my current weight. It is hard for petites to lose weight, but easy to gain! You may add me and feel free to message or write anytime for encouragement.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, and planning on losing 10-15# (focusing on mostly body fat).
    I hear you about the troubles of being short.
    To get to my Ultimate Goal seems daunting, even though it's just 6# lower than my average. But it'll probably take me almost 6months to lose those 6#.

We can do this!!!
    Amanda
  • Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Pittie66 wrote: »
    Hi... I am 4’11, and while not trying to lose weight (I am actually working to resolve some eating disorder issues), I do eat very healthy and exercise regularly. I am trying to find a balance and maintain my current weight. It is hard for petites to lose weight, but easy to gain! You may add me and feel free to message or write anytime for encouragement.

I’d love to be your friend :smile: just even to get to know your healthy eating and exercise ideas xx

• Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I m also trying to reduce 10-15 lbs.. height 5'- 5'1" ( in between)