Yoga With Adriene YWA 30 Day Challenge

Options
smahan2010
smahan2010 Posts: 61 Member
edited December 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Good morning!

YWA is starting a new (and completely free) 30 day yoga challenge on January 1. Is anyone else participating? I love her yoga practice and her challenges because they're geared for beginners.

You can find her on social media or google to sign up, or you can find her on YouTube.

If you're in, check in and let me know!

Replies

• skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am. Am on day 25 of her previous 30 day program, so will be starting late...
  • KNoceros
    KNoceros Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I love these video series. Not going to be able to join this one "live" due to injury (not allowed to put any weight through one shoulder, and have restricted movement there too), but will pick it up when my physio says it's ok.
    All the previous years series are also available - I think there are 3 (or 4) past ones.
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to as a way to stretch after runs and increase my flexibility (and decrease my work stress).
  • katytreadwell
    katytreadwell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! I’m so excited to start
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been considering it.
  • smahan2010
    Options
    I read something that someone posted earlier that really struck me: Yoga meets you where you are."

I just love that!

I am going to remember that as I work through this 30 day challenge.

Namaste!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    While I want to do more flexibility and balance work, I don't know that I'm willing to take a half hour away from the other things I want to do every day. Anyone have any suggestions for shorter sessions? Or would it be better to do the longer ones, and just not do them every day?
  • rbgamblin
    rbgamblin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am all in!
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am in and so excited to try this! Also looking for new friends for the new year, so please feel free to add me!
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Adrienne is my favorite of favorites. She makes yoga so accessible and fun! I’m in!
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I love Adriene! started following her and her yoga practices the tail end of last year. I'm looking forward to her new 30 day challenge
  • smahan2010
    Options
    Watched orientation this morning....ready to start tomorrow!
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Watched orientation and did her New Beginnings New Year's Eve this morning. Love her already!
  • jordansmith23mfp
    jordansmith23mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting today!
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oofph! She's not messing around is she?! Not sure whether I could have done today's practice if I were just starting out. However, on fire with it already. I even sat on the big and found myself thinking 'move with intention'
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Starting it live! I completed one of her 30 days before but it more than 30 days before so my main goal for this year is to get on the mat every day! I always feel so calm and relaxed after a session I just need to remember that feeling.

Today was a great way to ease into it! Good luck to everyone!
  • jordansmith23mfp
    jordansmith23mfp Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    :)
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Completed Motive. I had a rough morning, so doing the first day helped me recenter and relax. This was part of what I want to get out of the next 30 days, along with increasing my literal balance and flexibility.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My friend sent me information on it, so I will be doing it!
  • mllr1328
    mllr1328 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yessss. I love Adriene! I’m on day 2 and feeling great. I did one of her other 30 day challenges a while ago!