Tae-bo (logging in exercise)

Options
I was wondering if any of ya'll are doing Tae-bo and if you are how are you logging it in?

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mommyofbandb
    Options
    I was wondering if any of ya'll are doing Tae-bo and if you are how are you logging it in?

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've just been going to caloriesperhour.com and using the activity calculator. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it seems to be working for me.
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've just been going to caloriesperhour.com and using the activity calculator. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it seems to be working for me.
    same here, i've been doing that and it seems pretty accurate you can find more exercises there than here
  • smendek910
    Options
    In order to get an accurate # for calories burned, you really should go out and buy a heart rate monitor that also calculates calories burned.
    I tried using a site similar to caloriesperhour.com for all my activity and I'm having a problem not losing any weight - I actually gained 2 lbs. last week. It turns out that the site which I thought was accurate, was not (according to my hrm) and therefore I was eatting way too much of my exercise calories. I learned my lesson the hard way and now I'm back on track.
    I hope this helps.
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    Well I just went to Caloriesperhour.com and put in Tae-bo very vigerous for 50mins and it said I burned 1585 calories!!! This can't be right.
  • jim_weldon
    jim_weldon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have found the following table useful.It is based on 30 mins of activity:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities.htm

Activity / 125 pound person / 155 pound person / 185 pound person
    Martial Arts: judo, karate, kickbox / 300 / 372 / 444
  • marisa0918
    Options
    I do TeaBo cardio and I just log it in under aerobics. I think it is about 200 cal lost in 30 mins. I would much rather underestimate the overestimate my calories burned
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    it also depends on your weight.. i'm 100% sure that i burn more than 200 kcl in 30 minutes of Tae bo , Way more, but not " 1500 kcl " .. that's a little to much..