Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Replies

• shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Weird I joined a while back and was on the first sheet and now I am not anywhere. Can people delete others?

Mfp deleted everyone. Please just add yourself again.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm in:) I am aiming to lose a little less in the time frame. Hopefully that's ok.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,751 Member
    I found my name on sheet 1, but now i cant put in my weight. I keep pressing.if i push my name it says copy,but if i push the blank spot. It dnt work. What do i neex to do.?
  • shawnamomma74
    I would like to join... can someone add me to the spreadsheet it won’t let me add on my phone. My starting weight is 255

I added you to sheet 1
  • stella7x7
    I would like to join... can someone add me to the spreadsheet it won’t let me add on my phone. My starting weight is 255

I added you to sheet 1

Is that my problem as well? Im using my phone. If so my start weight is 259.0
  • shawnamomma74
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    I found my name on sheet 1, but now i cant put in my weight. I keep pressing.if i push my name it says copy,but if i push the blank spot. It dnt work. What do i neex to do.?

I can add it for you.
  • shawnamomma74

I added you to sheet 1

Is that my problem as well? Im using my phone. If so my start weight is 259.0

I entered it for you
  • stella7x7

I can add it for you.

Thank you,since i am using my phone,i may not be able to do the recordings. My start weight is259.0. Do i need to have you record for me every week?
  • shawnamomma74
    I don't know. We will see how it goes. I'm not very much of a techie myself.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    So not to be a finicky person but sheet 2 does not have a pounds lost at the bottom. ;-)
  • joshprivitor
    joshprivitor Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! Good luck everyone.
  • shawnamomma74
    How'd everyone do today? I'm under my calorie goal and I exercised! Win!
  • im in
  • Spartansrock207
    Spartansrock207 Posts: 1 Member
    I did great on day 1. Today is day 2 and it is amazing how much better I feel today after just one day of healthy eating and exercising!
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    I'm back on! I searched and found this post after being disappointed seeing the other was deleted!
  • yuichisaitama
    yuichisaitama Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for starting this. I added myself. 194 lbs, male, UK
  • sassykid
    sassykid Posts: 1 Member
    I'm committed to this goal! I thought it would be helpful if everyone shared their favorite health tips along the way. Healthy weight loss begins with good nutrition. This is an amazing recipe to replace a staple in my home. Instead of a cheesy meat-filled lasagna, this vegan one that tastes just as good and doesn't put you into a carb coma. I recommend it for its high flavor and you can use it as part of a meal prep plan for dinner. This puppy will last you forever. Once I incorporated this into my diet, the weight flew off me. Excited to make it again this January :smile:

Link to it here: http://engine2diet.com/blog/top-engine-2-recipes-raise-the-roof-sweet-potato-lasagna/
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Okay, got myself added!
  • gchiu1128
    gchiu1128 Posts: 1 Member
    This is the coolest. Mind if i join?
  • gatorbob353
    gatorbob353 Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks for putting this together. I can’t wait to challenge myself to meet the goal.