25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You're doing Great! Those plateaus can be frustrating, but your hard work and commitment to health and weight loss are paying off! One day at a time and we will get there! <3

As for me, I'm happy with my progress on this journey so far, but it takes a conscious effort, a lot of will power, and planning everyday to keep moving towards my goals! Lol. I'm down 1.4 lbs since last week's weigh in and 22 lbs since Jan 1st.

As it gets warmer with more sunshine, I definitely feel more motivated to be active and be outside! Already thinking about my garden even though the ground is still covered in snow! :D
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    My weight this morning is 255.2. Could someone add my weight to the spreadsheet. Again thanks soo much for helping me with that.

@stella7x7 I added your weight to the spreadsheet.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,125 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 10 pounds for the challenge. I had lost 7.8 pounds until this week. I gained 2 pounds. I may not reach my goal for the challenge, but I will have lost and that's the most important thing. Is this a challenge that is ongoing? I have lost 60 pounds in the last year and need something to reinvigorate me and get me enthusiastic again. I have about another 50 to go.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    My goal was to lose 10 pounds for the challenge. I had lost 7.8 pounds until this week. I gained 2 pounds. I may not reach my goal for the challenge, but I will have lost and that's the most important thing. Is this a challenge that is ongoing? I have lost 60 pounds in the last year and need something to reinvigorate me and get me enthusiastic again. I have about another 50 to go.

Congratulations on your weight loss success! 60 lbs is impressive! I'm sure you already know, but remember sometimes our weight can fluctuate daily a couple lbs just from water retention or hormonal changes too. If you think it may be related to your food choices/intake, then this is a great opportunity to assess that and come up with a plan to move forward. Today is a new day <3 You can still finish strong!

As for the challenge, I'm not sure if the OP has said she is doing this challenge again after this one is complete. I agree though, I think the challenges help to motivate and keep me focused on my goals. Fingers crossed!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,669 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning is 255.2. Could someone add my weight to the spreadsheet. Again thanks soo much for helping me with that.

@stella7x7 I added your weight to the spreadsheet.

Thanks.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    You're doing Great! Those plateaus can be frustrating, but your hard work and commitment to health and weight loss are paying off! One day at a time and we will get there! <3

As for me, I'm happy with my progress on this journey so far, but it takes a conscious effort, a lot of will power, and planning everyday to keep moving towards my goals! Lol. I'm down 1.4 lbs since last week's weigh in and 22 lbs since Jan 1st.

As it gets warmer with more sunshine, I definitely feel more motivated to be active and be outside! Already thinking about my garden even though the ground is still covered in snow! :D

Thats awesome on loosing 22lbs. O yes,im happy to be getting out for my walks in warmer weather.
  • Tolamarie
    edited March 2018
    Options

Congrats on the 22 pound loss JustKeepSwimming! That is great! I am also thinking about my garden, and no snow here. It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees by the end of the week where I am.

• Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    17.8 down. Spent most of this week in the hospital with my dad. Oddly enough hard to eat healthy in a hospital! Hours of cafe being open are limited and other options are vending machines. After a late night stress binge, I brought my own fruit and protein bars to curb my appetite. Exercise is nearly nonexistent so i doubled up when I could. Still managed a loss but not an easy one.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My weight this morning was 254.8.
  • Tolamarie
    Options

I added your weight to the sheet. Congrats on the loss!
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Weighted in last night with Dr. A and was amazed to be down another 3 lbs in two weeks. Calorie deficit is starting to be less hard to manage. Easter is come next week and there are jelly bellies in my house!! I do not impose my diet restrictions on my family, but I have little will power around those tiny beans of sugar!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Well looks like i will maybe make it back to starting weight of 214.3 before the end. :'(:'(:'(
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »

I added your weight to the sheet. Congrats on the loss!

Thank you
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the challenge! I didn’t reach my goal but came pretty close to it! Good luck to you all for the remainder of the year!! Cheers xxx
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Thank you for the challenge! I didn’t reach my goal but came pretty close to it! Good luck to you all for the remainder of the year!! Cheers xxx

Good luck to you too! Looks like I won't make my goal either, but won't miss it by much, maybe a pound. I'll have to find another challenge. This was helpful.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I did not even lose 2.5lbs let alone 25 bwhahahahahaha shame on me
  • Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This was awesome.... 16.8 pounds down.

I hope you run another 3-month challenge, was awesome for keeping me accountable and focused on the long-term success vs the weight on the scale right now.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Lost 24.8 lbs with this challenge. Happy with that :)
    ETA: (Sorry cut me off after my emoji!) However, we're going to an Easter brunch buffet after church. Hoping iI dont do too much damage! :D

Hope to see you guys in another challenge! Enjoy the holiday with your family <3
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    My goal was to lose 10 pounds and I lost 8.4 pounds. I'll take it.

Bravo to everyone who is even a wee bit lighter today than you were January 1!