Options

Replies

• StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    kazgorat1 wrote: »
    Today i was 258.4. I appreciate the help in addinfg my weight to the spreadsheet.

I added for you.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

Sure, no problem!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    So I'm up today, it'll be the four days in Italy with ALL THE FOOD! Totally worth it though. I think it's all water weight, so I'm not stressing too much (yet).
  • lwhit82
    lwhit82 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Getting refocused this week. Better sleep, lots of water and clean eating. Down 5 pounds since challenge began but already looking forward to next weeks weigh in! Have a great week everyone!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    2.6 lb loss. Right on track. Libra says I will hit my 25lb goal around April 5 if I keep on this same trend. Here's a hope and a prayer!

Upped my exercise last week... Worked out a little bit more intensely, and made sure I did 10,000 steps every single day.

I also was extremely fastidious about my logging and stayed under my calorie goal most days and drank at least 9 to 12 cups of fluids everyday.
  • vinnypostman
    vinnypostman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing!!
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,119 Member
    Options
    Two pounds down this week for a total of a loss of 6.2. My goal is to lose 10 pounds instead of 25. For some reason, recording my weight each week in that little cell for all to see is motivation for me to keep my hand out of the cookie jar.
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Down 14 lbs so far this year.

I am getting closer to my goal weight, though, so I anticipate things will go slower over the remaining half of the challenge.
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    Two pounds down this week for a total of a loss of 6.2. My goal is to lose 10 pounds instead of 25. For some reason, recording my weight each week in that little cell for all to see is motivation for me to keep my hand out of the cookie jar.

Two pounds is a nice loss for the week!. Nice work.
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Exact same weight as last week....this is not too bad because at one point before weigh-in I was up 2 pounds. lots of ups and downs!
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're doing pretty good y'all. I'm still struggling on the weekends!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I forgot to record my weight yesterday. I was 256.2. I really appreciate those whose helping me record it to the spreadsheet.
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    I forgot to record my weight yesterday. I was 256.2. I really appreciate those whose helping me record it to the spreadsheet.

added
  • angelicasassy
    angelicasassy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    kazgorat1 wrote: »

added

Thank you
  • StevefromMichigan
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well, it seems I am officially in a plateau. After losing 2lbs/week fairly consistently since last October, I am stuck at 183/184. Bummer. Good news is clothes are still fitting looser, even with no weight loss. I was able to pull out and wear a couple of suits that I could not fit into 5-6 weeks ago.

How is everyone else doing?
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Last week was a small loss but that's ok. Next week will probably be 3lbs so it will even out lol.

As to your plateau maybe try eating close to maintenance for a few days then go back to your deficit. That works for some.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,119 Member
    Options
    Well, it seems I am officially in a plateau. After losing 2lbs/week fairly consistently since last October, I am stuck at 183/184. Bummer. Good news is clothes are still fitting looser, even with no weight loss. I was able to pull out and wear a couple of suits that I could not fit into 5-6 weeks ago.

Congratulations on being able to wear the suits once again. It is a good feeling to zip or button something that had not been possible a few months earlier.

Stick with your efforts and soon you'll be looking at the plateau in your rear view mirror.

I lost 0.2 pounds this week, but lost a couple of pounds last week. My goal is to average a one pound loss each week, so I'm satisfied.
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't open the spreadsheet. Anyone else having problems?
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't open the spreadsheet. Anyone else having problems?

I was just able to go in and update my weight. Anything I can do for you in the spreadsheet?
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »

Congratulations on being able to wear the suits once again. It is a good feeling to zip or button something that had not been possible a few months earlier.

Stick with your efforts and soon you'll be looking at the plateau in your rear view mirror.

I lost 0.2 pounds this week, but lost a couple of pounds last week. My goal is to average a one pound loss each week, so I'm satisfied.

Thanks. Glad to hear you are on track.