25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Today is going to be a struggle for me I know. Not because we are going to any Super Bowl parties or because we are watching the game because we are not. I am just laying here in bed contemplating how many conversation Hearts I can eat today without going over my goal lol. This does not bode well haha

LOL!
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok y'all. Super bowl is over. Back to it! We have a goal! I'm traveling next weekend so I'm going to try to do really good this week. Who's with me??
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    emjay6x3 wrote: »
    I am down an amazing 4 lbs this week! I was up the week before, and then I fell ill. Still, I'm pleased with the progress!! Almost back in the 100 club! :)

Awesome!!! That's exciting! I'm excited to see your weight this week!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Down 3.8 pounds this week. Back on track. My Libra app tells me I should hit the 25 pound mark right around March 30th if I keep going as I have been
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm up again. Last week was really bad for me (depression-wise). I am going to do great this week though. :)
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    emjay6x3 wrote: »
    I am down an amazing 4 lbs this week! I was up the week before, and then I fell ill. Still, I'm pleased with the progress!! Almost back in the 100 club! :)

Awesome!!! That's exciting! I'm excited to see your weight this week!

I knew it wasn't going to be a good one, but that's okay.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Today i was 258.4. I appreciate the help in addinfg my weight to the spreadsheet.
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Today i was 258.4. I appreciate the help in addinfg my weight to the spreadsheet.

I added for you.
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Down almost 12 lbs since 1/1 Woo Hoo!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    kazgorat1 wrote: »
    Down almost 12 lbs since 1/1 Woo Hoo!

That's awesome! Great to see that hard work paying off. Keep it up! :)
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    Going well here! I feel like I'm finally doing this the right way that's sustainable for me. Not a 'diet', but a lifestyle change. Working out most day including hiking, training with the C25K app, cross country skiing, and even threw it a couple of my old Tae Bo dvds. Lol.
    Happy with my dietary plan too. No added sugars. Sticking with lean proteins, whole grains, and lots of fruits and veggies. As of today, down about 14 lbs since Jan 1st! Going to keep going with what's working :)
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Going well here! I feel like I'm finally doing this the right way that's sustainable for me. Not a 'diet', but a lifestyle change. Working out most day including hiking, training with the C25K app, cross country skiing, and even threw it a couple of my old Tae Bo dvds. Lol.
    Happy with my dietary plan too. No added sugars. Sticking with lean proteins, whole grains, and lots of fruits and veggies. As of today, down about 14 lbs since Jan 1st! Going to keep going with what's working :)

Congrats! Sounds like you are right on track with both healthy eating and fitness. 14lbs - hey you got me beat :)

I'm looking forward to see where everyone is come April 1st.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    -4.2 pounds
    My goal is losing 10 pounds by April 1. Slow and easy is the key for me. I've lost 60# in the last year taking my time and losing about a pound each week.

Wow, 60+ lbs is fabulous! Congrats on your success...Very inspirational! <3 I think you're right, slow and steady is best for long term weight loss. Can wait to see how far everyone has come April 1st too.
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    -4.2 pounds
    My goal is losing 10 pounds by April 1. Slow and easy is the key for me. I've lost 60# in the last year taking my time and losing about a pound each week.

Congratulations! It's a lot of hard work, but it's paying off.
  • cpmay81
    cpmay81 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm a little late but I'm in.
  • StevefromMichigan
    Options
    cpmay81 wrote: »

Welcome, and good luck!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    cpmay81 wrote: »

Never too late! Welcome <3
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    kazgorat1 wrote: »
    stella7x7 wrote: »

I added for you.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.