25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Weird I joined a while back and was on the first sheet and now I am not anywhere. Can people delete others?

Mfp deleted everyone. Please just add yourself again.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) I am aiming to lose a little less in the time frame. Hopefully that's ok.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,614 Member
    Options
    I found my name on sheet 1, but now i cant put in my weight. I keep pressing.if i push my name it says copy,but if i push the blank spot. It dnt work. What do i neex to do.?
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I would like to join... can someone add me to the spreadsheet it won’t let me add on my phone. My starting weight is 255

I added you to sheet 1
  • stella7x7
    Options
    I would like to join... can someone add me to the spreadsheet it won’t let me add on my phone. My starting weight is 255

I added you to sheet 1

Is that my problem as well? Im using my phone. If so my start weight is 259.0
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    I found my name on sheet 1, but now i cant put in my weight. I keep pressing.if i push my name it says copy,but if i push the blank spot. It dnt work. What do i neex to do.?

I can add it for you.
  • shawnamomma74
    Options

I added you to sheet 1

Is that my problem as well? Im using my phone. If so my start weight is 259.0

I entered it for you
  • stella7x7
    Options

I can add it for you.

Thank you,since i am using my phone,i may not be able to do the recordings. My start weight is259.0. Do i need to have you record for me every week?
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I don't know. We will see how it goes. I'm not very much of a techie myself.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    So not to be a finicky person but sheet 2 does not have a pounds lost at the bottom. ;-)
  • joshprivitor
    joshprivitor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck everyone.
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    How'd everyone do today? I'm under my calorie goal and I exercised! Win!
  • transformationalshell
    Options
    im in
  • Spartansrock207
    Spartansrock207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did great on day 1. Today is day 2 and it is amazing how much better I feel today after just one day of healthy eating and exercising!
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm back on! I searched and found this post after being disappointed seeing the other was deleted!
  • yuichisaitama
    yuichisaitama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this. I added myself. 194 lbs, male, UK
  • sassykid
    sassykid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm committed to this goal! I thought it would be helpful if everyone shared their favorite health tips along the way. Healthy weight loss begins with good nutrition. This is an amazing recipe to replace a staple in my home. Instead of a cheesy meat-filled lasagna, this vegan one that tastes just as good and doesn't put you into a carb coma. I recommend it for its high flavor and you can use it as part of a meal prep plan for dinner. This puppy will last you forever. Once I incorporated this into my diet, the weight flew off me. Excited to make it again this January :smile:

Link to it here: http://engine2diet.com/blog/top-engine-2-recipes-raise-the-roof-sweet-potato-lasagna/
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Okay, got myself added!
  • gchiu1128
    gchiu1128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the coolest. Mind if i join?
  • gatorbob353
    gatorbob353 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together. I can’t wait to challenge myself to meet the goal.