Egg free breakfast recipes

Options
Hey everyone! I'm trying to get back started on my clean eating but I am having a problem with breakfast meal options. I don't like eggs and plain ole turkey sausage gets boring. If anyone has any non egg breakfast recipes to share I would greatly appreciate it. I usually do the Advocare protein shakes for breakfast but until I can order and they are delivered I need options. I also don't care too much for fruit smoothies mainly because I can't find a good one but I am willing to try any of those recipes if someone may have a good one.

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    any food. literally anything if you eat it to break your fast is breakfast. Take your pick.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be clean, and does it have to be a cooked/recipe breakfast? If not, you could eat whatever you want, for instance some combo of sandwiches/wraps, yogurt or milk, nuts, fruit, salad or other vegetables.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast. You can eat or not eat whatever you'd like.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    tofu scramble
    pbj
    chicken stir fry
    pancakes or waffles w maple syrup
    black bean soup
    protein bar and fruit
    hummus and crackers
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I just tried overnight oats for the first time today. Very delicious and it was nice to just grab it and take to work. There are tons of recipes on Pinterest/ Google. Basically it's oats, milk, sweetener and fruit mix into a jar, refrigerate overnight.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    no one says you have to eat breakfast. i dont usually. but i go in stages. i certainly wouldnt drink my calories in a shake, but thats me.

bacon
    yogurt
    fruit
    leftovers from dinner
    toast
    oatmeal
    cereal
    pancakes or waffles
    breakfast bars or cookies
    grits (blech lol)
    hashbrowns
    biscuits
    sausage
    french toast

• nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I just had a roasted sweet potato for breakfast and it was pretty satisfying!! Anything goes really! Oatmeal is good too ...It fills me up more than yogurt or cereal and actually a bit healthier (i think?) . Overnight oats are the BOMB.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast is good too or Hummus & Tomato on Toast YUMMMM
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i am not huge on breakfast foods I usually make a smaller portion of whatever I am having for lunch. I also like burritos with weight watcher wraps, tofu scrambles, oats,shakes, toast with various toppings.