Not another new year resolution!!

Options
KingsKid2006
KingsKid2006 Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am returning!! I started Keto dieting three years ago... lost some weight, and changed my eating .... I felt great!! Two years ago, I hit black ice.. and my life was changed in ALL the ways I didn’t count on!! I got hurt. Minor compared to what could have been, Banged up my knee and shoulder good, add in a severe concussion for good measure!! Forward a year... I’m starting to feel better, getting into shape again, and with great expertise, a neighbor, with my son and I as passengers, took a beautiful nosedive 10 ft straight down!! So again, we are banged up!! Wrecked the same knee... add a second concussion and torn rotator cuff... a year and big weight gain later, I’m ready to take back control of my life ... I’m up around 230 lbs (big Ouch!!) but looking forward to the journey!!

Replies

• KingsKid2006
    Options
    They say the journey is far more important than the destination!! So, here I take the first step!!
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Here's to a new and improved year!
  • vinnypostman
    vinnypostman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)! Let's crush it!
  • KingsKid2006
    Options
    Good luck :)! Let's crush it!

Thanks for the encouragement!! We are going to do just that!!!!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck think small steps and with help and support hopefully we can achieve the results we all want to be slimmer and healthy