Look Look LOOK!!

sanifrey
sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
I am halfway through my ticker with a weight loss of 25lbs since starting here at MFP!! I got really serious about things in December 08 & I am so grateful to this site & all the wonderful people that are here for support & motivation!! Who would've thought that this was possible!! I am extremely happy & grateful!! I know that with you all I can make it through the other half of the ticker as well & meet my goals!!

Thank you!!

:heart: you all!!

Replies

• sanifrey
    I am halfway through my ticker with a weight loss of 25lbs since starting here at MFP!! I got really serious about things in December 08 & I am so grateful to this site & all the wonderful people that are here for support & motivation!! Who would've thought that this was possible!! I am extremely happy & grateful!! I know that with you all I can make it through the other half of the ticker as well & meet my goals!!

Thank you!!

:heart: you all!!
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work...:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    :heart: :wink: :smokin: :noway: SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE RIGHT? YOU'RE OVER THE HUMP!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Way to go! I am on the "downside" too!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    That is awesome... I too am 1/2way.... I love 40+ and have another 40 to lose... WE CAN DO THIS! I started Feb 08 and stopped trying so hard in July then got back serious October and christmas came. I MESSED UP and NOw Im back on track! I WATP 5days a week and I walk 3-6miles a day! I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT TO GOAL SO LETS DO IT GIRL!
  • Sanifrey, that is fantastic! :flowerforyou:

I started in November last year and have only managed to keep 2lbs off so far because I didnt really stick to it 100% during the xmas period and put back on the weight I had lost since I joined MFP.

Seeing how you managed to lose 25lbs already really is an example to me and even though I decided this week to really stick to it 100% from now on, I am sure your success will motivate me even more. :smile:

Congratulations and keep going!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    that is great WTG!!!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :drinker: Keep up the great work!!! I want to be there too...I need to make it and I will make it! Any tips will be welcome! :heart:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!! You are making great progress! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Congratulaions to you! What a way to start your new year...

123620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    w00t!! :flowerforyou:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    WHOO HOOO Congrats!!! That's huge!! you must be sooo proud! Isn't it funny....I have tried for YEARS to always lose that "10 extra pounds". I tried before my wedding, I tried so many times over the years before that, i would always lose it, then gain it RIGHT back.. I 've been on this for just over a month and a half and have lost those 10 lbs and then some. It is AMAZING what this site can do!! Honestly...i only have it and the knowledgeable people on here to thank for my weight loss!!!
  • sanifrey
    Thank you everyone!! It really does feel great! Congratulations to all of you on your success as well!! Here's to a lifetime of health & wellness!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations, you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so awesome, I can't wait till the day that I can say that I am halfway there. Keep up the great work.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!