Starting Over. Let's Make 2018 Awesome!

Options
Happy New Year!

I have tried multiple times to lose weight and have never had success at it. I always either maintain or gain no matter how much I seem to try. However, I am ready to put the old me behind me and try new things so I can finally achieve my weight loss goals. It is a new year after all and I want to start it off right and make it better than the last year.

I am looking to lose about 100 pounds in 24 months/2 years. That is about 4.17 pounds in a month and 1.04 pounds a week. If I could make this goal earlier than that timeframe, that would be amazing. That is obviously my overall goal but the best thing is to start off small. With that said, I would like to lose 25 pounds in about 6 months from now.

In order to achieve my goals, I am going to need a support group that will also help with motivation and encouragement. It be nice if ideas were also shared and possible success stories.

Let’s work together to 2018 make awesome!

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Start small and go from there! Feel free to add me
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Working on my goal for what will be my 4th year. Looking to get 180. Started at 260 I am now at 205 . I would really like to reach my goal weight this year. Good luck to all . I know we can do it in 2018!!!
  • CassieBinTC
    CassieBinTC Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time. You got this. A loss is a loss and that is what matters. We are all here for you.
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That’s a really achievable goal. You can do it!