Tall Waitress kissed me on lips

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Do you even know her name? Does she know yours? Maybe introduce yourself, before riding off into the sunset... it’s as simple as asking her what she does when she’s not slinging drinks...that will clean up your anticipation.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Reserve a room at the closest motel and send an Uber to pick her up after work. Give her another tip.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    She most likely kissed you because you gave her a 20. Just because she kissed you doesn't mean they're interested in anything further. But you never know until you actually ask her, otherwise you're making assumptions.
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Shes tall and wears heels....perfect for you ;)
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    You’re the luckiest son of a gun
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I have popcorn
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    She most likely kissed you because you gave her a 20. Just because she kissed you doesn't mean they're interested in anything further. But you never know until you actually ask her, otherwise you're making assumptions.

So nowadays you can just kiss girls on the lips as long as you tip? I’m flattered that you seem a little jealous.

All I'm saying is that it's hard to tell people's feelings when they're on the clock at work, since most of the time you have to be nice when you work. But like I said, asking her is the only thing you can do.

I have a boyfriend, so I have nothing to be jealous of.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    angel4732 wrote: »
    Shes tall and wears heels....perfect for you ;)

Started from the bottom like a snowman oh man.

I’m doing something right. And now when I’m at the bar and talking to a tall girl I lightly put my arm around her and tell her I have a preference for taller girls. They usually smile and say, “Really?...”

It’s working out pretty well lately. Tall girls need love too.

I'm tall and this just flabbergasts me. :'(
  • Foxcub18
    Foxcub18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If your interested in her then invite her out to dinner, if it doesn't work.....well....it doesn't......
    We only regret the chances we don't take!
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    If $20 gets you a kiss, throw out a $100 and see what that buys ya.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Drag a $20 bill through a diner and there's telling what you'll catch.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you gave her $20...like you're just talking and decide to randomly hand her money? Do you do this often?
    Super weird.