Tall Waitress kissed me on lips

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't understand why you gave her $20...like you're just talking and decide to randomly hand her money? Do you do this often?
    Super weird.

If I were taller I might ask him to keep me updated on where he'll be at any given moment, just in case I could get a $20 for minimal, common for my place of employment conversation.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't understand why you gave her $20...like you're just talking and decide to randomly hand her money? Do you do this often?
    Super weird.

^this^ and I don't think I would want to ask someone out that kissed me on the mouth after I gave them $20 bucks.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet he had to pay $20 for the kiss.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm super tall and would never kiss anyone for any amount or money. Cause germs and STD's...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I recommend never hit on someone at work.

They have to be nice as part of customer service and are more than likely treating you nice because you are a customer, just gave them $20 and would like more business/money.

Let them ask you out.

Or roll the dice, ask them out and run the risk of making it awkward/embarrassing every time you go to the bar. But I am leaning toward them being good at customer service rather than interested in you.

Were they a cousin of yours? is this the cousin you like?

No she's not a cousin. So you're saying 20 bucks is enough to get kissed on the lips? She just kisses all guys? She has to be a little attracted to me if she kissed me on the lips right? It was a fat kiss! Not just a dinky one.

$20 is enough for a lot of things if someone is desperate. Not sure how much people are paid where you are but $20 to a barmaid might be a lot.

But she's an attractive girl. You think just getting 20 bucks is enough for a full blown kiss on the lips?

maybe she is just friendly, had a few drinks herself, maybe she doesn't think kissing is that big of a deal. maybe $20 is actually a lot of money for her.

I just feel there are a lot more reasons for her kissing you after paying her $20, other than she wants to go out with you.

But feel free, ask her out, maybe don't ask her out at work, wait till after her shift, or before it.

But like i said, it seems dicey to ask out someone at their place of employment.

If a girl gave you 20 bucks, would you kiss them on the lips?

No ?
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Should have boned her, she gave the green light. lol
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    Should have boned her, she gave the green light. lol

He probably didn't have any more cash on him.

Good point. ha ha
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    I don't care how fat or ugly you are there is always tinder and dating sites for people that can't get dates. It's free too.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm super tall and would never kiss anyone for any amount or money. Cause germs and STD's...

Such a lie. Such a lie.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I don't care how fat or ugly you are there is always tinder and dating sites for people that can't get dates. It's free too.

Those interactions have the potential to be very very dangerous. Particularly for women. If this soulless dating technology and the willingness to use it was introduced in the 1980s, young women would have been strongly discouraged from using it for reasons that were obvious then. Not so obvious now sadly.

I am not downplaying the danger in it but this made me think of a story I heard last week.

A guy and girl met on Tinder, hit it off. Talked for a bit before actually meeting. Felt a connection. Thought of each other as amazing people. Went on a few great dates. Laughing and talking late into the night. On the fourth date he went back to her place with her and left shortly after with no explanation. When she finally got one from him, it was because he recognized her mom in some of her pictures around her apt. He had hooked up with her mom about 6 months before from Tinder. So there's always that danger too.
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    Well he should have had a 3 some with the mom and daughter. lol. Or should we discuss the guy that wants to sleep with his 2nd cousin?
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Seriously, is this the same dude who says he can only fantasize about tall women?
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    Lol at this whole *kitten* thread!!! :D
    Edit: Literally 1000% sure this was a waitress at a strip club.

It was probably the same strip club where that super smart stripper put on the higher heels to get extra tips.