Female, 5ft6" what's your goal...?

Options

Replies

• Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    5'5 1/2" and my first goal weight is 135 but I'm pretty sure if I can, I'd like to get significantly below that.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    140 is my goal as of now.

I really think of my goal as a range between 138 and 142
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    5'6" exactly and am shooting for 130 but will be happy closer to 140 if I can run a 5k in under 30 minutes :bigsmile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    145 and then re-evaluate from there
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2 and my goal is between 135 - 145, depends how I feel! The lowest I've been was 118 and that was absolutely way too thin in retrospect, but I remember feeling really comfy between the high 130s and 145. Totally depends what kind of muscle I've got going on by the time I get down there, too! :)
  • bear2905
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently stuck at 152 lbs, my ultimate goal is 137 lbs but I think having a range in mind is more realistic (137 to 142). When I look at my belly, I have at least another 10 lbs of excess fat that can go!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is 145 and then reevaluate when I get there!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" tall. I am 145 now and extremely unhappy with my pudgy body and high body fat percentage!!! When I was at 130 pounds, I still had around 20-22% body fat (which is great for others, but not what I personally want).

So my goal is much lower than most people at around 115 pounds. I am tired of being skinny fat. I want to be lean and muscular...fit and toned...and pretty much just have a rock hard body.

I have a couple of friends at 5'5" or so and around 115 and they look awesome. I think it all depends on what you do to get there, cause if you weight train, do cardio and right you will certainly look different than the gaunt VS models.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    5' 5.5" here, and my goal is 139-ish.
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5ft 6in and would like to be at 154. I was at 140 when I turned 50 and that was really to small for me!! I'll be happy and healthy at my goal!!!:happy: :happy:
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    125-135 it depends on my muscle definition. My goal is to have defined abs and sculpted arms. If that means having more muscle and bringing me up to 135, I'll take it. But I feel like I've only seen that on woman that are slightly less. I'm currently at 142 and can't imagine being able to see my abs with only 7 pounds gone.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    5'6.5" ... started at 140 and as of today I'm 122! I'm very small framed though, my fingers overlap around my wrists...
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'6 and my goal weight is 145 to 150 maybe less depending on how i look as i start loosing
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'6 and my goal weight is 145 to 150 maybe less depending on how i look as i start loosing
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    145 for now. If I ever get there I will reevaluate, but the way it's going it will probably be years until I get there. (-:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'6" and my goal is 140. I have been that weight before and I look thin, anything under and I start getting comments like " You're not going to lose any more weight are you?" I think I am bigger boned though. My sister and I are the same height and she would look chubby at 140. Body's are so different!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Pffft. Look at you guys. All tall and everything. *stretches neck to be in the tall club*
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5 and my original goal weight was to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 146, then i met that, then my goal was 140, i met that and still was not happy. i am at 135 now and still not happy LOL. so i guess i'll aim for 125 and see how i like it there :))
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 6" and my goal is 140lbs, my husband wants me to keep my curves XD
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Pffft. Look at you guys. All tall and everything. *stretches neck to be in the tall club*

Yepp, us 5'6' chicks are practically giants. We look down on you short people.