Trying to climb back on the wagon

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Jen. My main reason for being here of course is support to lose some weight but I not only want to lose weight I want to lead a healthier life style. Not only for me but to encourage my husband and stepdaughter (I will here on after refer to my daughter:happy: ) to eat and be healthier. I don't want her to have to struggle for the rest of her life like I do. I have only been on the site about an hour and already found a couple tips. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Jen

Replies

• LokiMama
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Jen. My main reason for being here of course is support to lose some weight but I not only want to lose weight I want to lead a healthier life style. Not only for me but to encourage my husband and stepdaughter (I will here on after refer to my daughter:happy: ) to eat and be healthier. I don't want her to have to struggle for the rest of her life like I do. I have only been on the site about an hour and already found a couple tips. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Jen
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site and everyone is willing to help in any way that we can!! Good luck and good for you trying to be an example for the people that you love!!:tongue:
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: ,

I am a recent member and I have found a ton of support and useful information in the short time since I have been here. Congrats on your decision to make a fresh start.