New here looking for motivation buddies!

Options
Giving this a try. Looking for people to help motivate me and keep me accountable. I'll absolutely do the same. Have some health issues and have been using them as a reason to not get in shape for too long. Time for a change!

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,994 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal community!!
  • AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • youngkylie89
    youngkylie89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Just starting out also I’m not sure how this all works just yet so add me as a friend
  • mllr1328
    mllr1328 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for friends! Last time I tried to go it alone I failed, miserably!
  • ZiggyRS0307
    ZiggyRS0307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m new too, just started today. Feel free to add me!
  • raisingclay101
    raisingclay101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking to make a serious commitment and see some much needed results in 2018. I have done pretty well with exercise for a long time, but not so with my daily food intake. That is where I am working to change in the new year.

Please add me as a friend, and someone please educate me on how all this discussion stuff works. I also have no idea how to add people as friends.
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like.
  • haleshaley
    haleshaley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’m New I need fitness buddies to help me with motivation I’m in everyday please add me
  • forevermore1177
    forevermore1177 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love some friends! Not sure how to add though
  • danielleoshea1989
    Options
    Hey all,
    I would love some friends on here, for motivation and food and meal inspiration. I’m on a mission to drop the baby weight so please feel free to add me :)