Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here looking for motivation buddies!

Giving this a try. Looking for people to help motivate me and keep me accountable. I'll absolutely do the same. Have some health issues and have been using them as a reason to not get in shape for too long. Time for a change!

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,230 MFP Staff
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal community!!
  • AprilNewYear18
    AprilNewYear18 Posts: 45 Member
    Thanks!
  • youngkylie89
    youngkylie89 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I’m Just starting out also I’m not sure how this all works just yet so add me as a friend
  • mllr1328
    mllr1328 Posts: 55 Member
    I’m also looking for friends! Last time I tried to go it alone I failed, miserably!
  • ZiggyRS0307
    ZiggyRS0307 Posts: 73 Member
    Hey I’m new too, just started today. Feel free to add me!
  • raisingclay101
    raisingclay101 Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me. I am looking to make a serious commitment and see some much needed results in 2018. I have done pretty well with exercise for a long time, but not so with my daily food intake. That is where I am working to change in the new year.

Please add me as a friend, and someone please educate me on how all this discussion stuff works. I also have no idea how to add people as friends.
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
    Add me too if you like.
  • haleshaley
    haleshaley Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone I’m New I need fitness buddies to help me with motivation I’m in everyday please add me
  • forevermore1177
    forevermore1177 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new and would love some friends! Not sure how to add though
  • Hey all,
    I would love some friends on here, for motivation and food and meal inspiration. I’m on a mission to drop the baby weight so please feel free to add me :)