how do you like your tuna?

Options
124»

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Steak. Seared (cool and red inside) with salt and pepper outside.

If it must be canned, with mustard, a little miracle whip, dill relish, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Tuna Sashimi styles with soya and wasabi& Ginger - had it for lunch!

Yum! I am counting the days until Friday when we go to my fave Sushi Bar!
  • change_happens
    Options
    green onions, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, olive oil mayo, mustard... on top of rice with tobasco on top :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    bare, and I prefer Sashimi style. at least twice a week as long as it is fresh.
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    dead
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I like the canned stuff dressed up with some low fat sour cream instead of mayo (don't like the stuff!) and hot pepper relish with some bread and butter pickles chopped up on top. yum
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I don't do tuna... I like other types of meat ;)

i do enjoy a thick succulent sausage

yes, a thick juicy sausage that bursts in your mouth!!!!

I like to savor it before it bursts tho

Savoring is a must, and when it bursts, nothing like letting the juices run down your chin.

The messier the better......

As long as it doesn't burst in my hair or near my eyes... I say.. Burst away!!!

i find if you move your head just right....you can avoid that situation with a bursting sausage

I think if you just hold it in your mouth and let it burst there it solves everything.

Lots of sausage talk when this thread is about tuna.......although I do enjoy putting my sausage in tuna from time to time!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    oh.
  • Dmarieroth
    Options
    One of my favorite lunches:
    Mix 2oz tuna ,1/2 cup light & lively cottage cheese, galic & herb mrs. Dash, spread on whole grain toasted English muffin. Yummy!
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    very fresh, barely seared, usually something spicy like blackened or with ponzu
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    I don't do tuna... I like other types of meat ;)

i do enjoy a thick succulent sausage

yes, a thick juicy sausage that bursts in your mouth!!!!

I like to savor it before it bursts tho

Savoring is a must, and when it bursts, nothing like letting the juices run down your chin.

The messier the better......

As long as it doesn't burst in my hair or near my eyes... I say.. Burst away!!!

i find if you move your head just right....you can avoid that situation with a bursting sausage

I think if you just hold it in your mouth and let it burst there it solves everything.

Lots of sausage talk when this thread is about tuna.......although I do enjoy putting my sausage in tuna from time to time!

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dressed up, for sure! I like it with onions, celery, carrots, some light mayo and lemon juice.
  • cjlapier
    cjlapier Posts: 29
    Options
    I like mine grilled with mayo, ketchup and melted cheese.