Anyone else have 50+ pounds to lose?

Options
Hi everyone ! I am looking for friends to add who have similar goals. :) I am 23, not very active - I work as a cashier. I try to get my steps in everyday with my little step tracker (no I don't have a Fitbit). since April I've lost 30 lbs, but gained a bit back. My goal is to lose 1.5 lbs per week. Please add me if you feel so inclined! :) Crush those goals everyone!

Replies

• hunnyb333
    hunnyb333 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great work on increasing your steps and losing 30 lbs! I'm back to MFP after a long break and ready to stop the weight loss yo-yo. Feel free to add me for support!
  • kiki2277
    kiki2277 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m right with ya! Looking for more friends myself!
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Sent a request to add you!
  • mamatutti66
    mamatutti66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ... sometimes we have struggles but each day add a few extra steps continue to watch what you eat and you've got this
  • caroline_mason42
    caroline_mason42 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    65Lb here - friend request should be with you :smiley:
  • amandabear0811
    amandabear0811 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose around 75lbs total. Feel free to add me!
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around that much depending on how I feel when I get to 200, will depend on if I go for my goal 189.
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes. I lost 65lbs a few years ago, but gain some back. I was able to get back down before our vacation this summer, but gained back 50+ in 5 months. Going away in 7 months need to get back down
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I stopped tracking and "magically" gained 100 lbs. I am astonished at myself. I've never had to do this before.
  • nperez10
    nperez10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    35lbs to Lose
  • lex_braz
    lex_braz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I was in great shape, but then gained the relationship weight. My goal is 50lbs by Memorial Day weekend. Time to put in the work. Good luck with your goal. A little daily victories add up to big victories!
  • Cyclone2011
    Cyclone2011 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    100 pounds to lose :|
  • loumoon5
    loumoon5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    60+ but I'd be happy with half that.
  • shushu1433
    shushu1433 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How about 100 pounds geeze here we go I would like to do this by the end of the year because I will be 60 next year!! Go me!!! (AND US!!!)
  • Livinlife4healthyme
    Options
    Sent a request for friends I hope lol :)
  • rjsmith66
    rjsmith66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    50 more to lose but would be happy with 40