Options
    Gonna try...
    Boiling eggs, and mash them with mayo and feta
    Cook up spinach with onions add them into the mix
    And see where this brings me
  • Attikai
    Attikai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday I eat salad with a protein. I switch up the greens, the protein, and the dressing so I never get tired of it.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Attikai wrote: »
    Almost everyday I eat salad with a protein. I switch up the greens, the protein, and the dressing so I never get tired of it.

I also eat this for lunch most days. Never the same twice. Homemade blue cheese viniagrette dressing most days!

• LCowles87
    LCowles87 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This is awesome because it can be eaten cold. Bacon, mayo/avacado and Romain hearts!
  • LCowles87
    LCowles87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Another favorite is a ounce of cubed pepper jack cheese, 16 pepperoni slices and 2 oz avacado!
  • Lpaul50
    Lpaul50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love broccoli soup. does anyone have a recipe to share?
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My go to lunches are:

Chicken caesar salad
    Taco salad
    leftovers from dinner
    cheese and pepperoni or salami
    Chili (pre-make a big batch and freeze in portions)
  • lcyfrnxo
    lcyfrnxo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love bolognese stuffed peppers. Make bolognese how you normally would and then stuff it in 2 bell peppers, I then grill them. I usually serve it with a side salad.
    You could always make stir fry without noodles, steak and roasted veg, or make cauliflower rice
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Leftover dinner
  • mic1018
    mic1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A couple of ideas - Mix a can of Tuna with mayo and a chopped up pickle...eat it with celery sticks or low carb wrap or even by itself. (depending on your carb limits).......Or make up lunch packs with a couple of boiled eggs, 4-5 black olives, cheese cubes, and a couple of slices of deli meat........Or, make up a pot of good soup and eat it for quick lunches during the week.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    You need one of these for on the go hot meals. https://www.roadprobrands.com/products/mobile-electronics/devices/appliances-12-volt/12-volt-portable-stove. We bought one for a month long road trip last summer to Badlands, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and continued on through the Canadian Rockies from Banff to Jasper. Reviews indicate a lot of truckers use them. Put homemade soups in small "canning type" jars (most grocery store quality jars that are short/squat like a salsa or squat pickle jars will suffice) and simply plug the unit in. If you use jars (for soups) and foils (for fresh vegetables) in the portable stove, the unit will stay nice and clean with no mess. Can purchase at Walmart, Home Depot, Amazon, etc. If you read the reviews for the product you will also get ideas for meal prep.
  • Koidudu
    Koidudu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A couple of my favourites-
    1) Low carb ploughman's platter
    -2 slices of ham
    - slice 1 apple, 7cm cucumber, 1 carrot, some red capsicum and a matchbox sized serving of cheese.
    - add a dollop of fruit chutney.

2) Sliced vege sticks with a dip made from 2tbsp peanut butter + 1 tbsp cottage cheese (mix well).

Good luck!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    mini crustless quiches made in muffin tin.... 135 calories each and delicious
    deli meat roll ups
    hard boiled eggs (sometimes I mash them and mix them up with honey mustard dressing, surprisingly good)