Getting back to it! 42 lbs down with pics

Options
Hello everyone
My name is Leah.
I am 5'1 and at this moment weighing in at 189.
I started my journey on MFP about a year ago in August at 225 lbs. I was tired, my joints were hurting and although I was 32 at the time, I felt 10 years older. Everyday I would complain about my weight but never did anything about it. I was very insecure and was tired of where I was.
I started slowly started to workout and just walked. Everyday I walked to a Leslie Sansone video for about 45, I did this until I lost my fist 20 lbs. I then started jogging outdoors and also tried Tae bo. It was a very slow weight loss. At my 1 yr anniversary I was down 42 lbs. So when I took a break and stopped working out for a few months and not watching what I ate, I didn't pack on lbs as I usually did. I was very proud and am still proud of what I have accomplished.
So now 2018 and I am now up 6 lbs. Not a huge number, but since my small break I have not been able to get my groove back and need a push. I am here to make friends and get back on it. I thought I could do it on my own but I am not ready just yet. My goal is to get down to 150 and I can visualize myself there. But getting there has been the hard part. So please add me as I created a a new profile and we can lose together!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)
g2sb5kevh7ah.jpg

awtn0omr44db.jpg
I was feeling confident here with my weight loss.
b3n0l07lj6eu.jpg
h9fuk9rvnxfc.jpg

Replies

• Khingz
    Khingz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. What a difference. I am only on day 2 of my journey
  • 126loulou
    126loulou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go Leah! (MY name is Leah also, so we should be friends!). I've been an on again - off again MFP-er also. I find when I'm focused on tracking, I do much better. I'm still in the early stages of losing but want to stay focused and motivated to get to goal of 150ish by summer. That's a little less than 30 lbs, so I think it should be achievable. I'm getting married (again) in 9 weeks and my fiance needs to lose some weight too, so together we should be able to stay on track.
    Good luck to us all, I say! I look forward to hearing about your journey.
  • Leah_Achieving_Goals_2018
    Options
    Excellent job. What a difference. I am only on day 2 of my journey

Day 2!! Yay that is aweome!! Keep it up!!
    Options
    126loulou wrote: »
    Way to go Leah! (MY name is Leah also, so we should be friends!). I've been an on again - off again MFP-er also. I find when I'm focused on tracking, I do much better. I'm still in the early stages of losing but want to stay focused and motivated to get to goal of 150ish by summer. That's a little less than 30 lbs, so I think it should be achievable. I'm getting married (again) in 9 weeks and my fiance needs to lose some weight too, so together we should be able to stay on track.
    Good luck to us all, I say! I look forward to hearing about your journey.

I don't meet to many Leah's, so this is great! Yay our goals are similar! I will send you a friend request so we can lose together. I would love to be at goal weight by summer time!
    Options
    Fyi taking friend requests as well :)