Anyone doing Isagenix n tracking it with fitness pal ?

Options
I am in my 4 month down total 62lbs and still going !

Replies

• PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am in my 4 month down total 62lbs and still going !

There are several of us Isagenix users out there! Feel free to add me. I have been using it since February.

• xosimonee
    xosimonee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing isagenix too!! Feel free to add me too
  • ally_rasm
    ally_rasm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. My neighbor introduced me to it.
  • christine5502
    christine5502 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am using it as well. Any tips on tracking cleanse days in my fitness pal?
  • Adrienne1of11
    Adrienne1of11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of my first 30 & new to the mfp community, & so far so good. I could use some Iso friends!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good job OP on weight loss. Do you think this is easier then just counting calories eating regular food.
  • cyndit1
    cyndit1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I used to do 2 shakes but cut back to one as my breakfast and now eat 2 real food for 2 meals and 2 snacks and track here as well. I just actually like my morning breakfast shake due to the convenience and would just find another shake to drink if i didn't Isa. I work out early am and have my shake on the way to work but I prefer eating 2 meals though at this point but I do like Isa, had good results on it when I did do 2 shakes, and wouldn't talk negatively about it. There are some Isa Crazies out there through for sure.
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    bagge72 wrote: »
    I feel sad when I see these, because I'm pretty sure it's just a way for them to advertise, that's why it's usually someone's first post, and they never come back, and a bunch of other people who are taking it chime in with their first post too.

absolutely...i see this as a coordinated effort. how can one not see right thru this?
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13 pounds in 19 days. And I've not been fully faithful due to holidays. Is it an MLM? YES. But I don't do that part. Portion control? I know how, but if drinking a shake and not being hungry gives me success, then I'll take it. I'm not hungry, my pain and inflammation have gone down, and my sciatica and knee pain are greatly improved. Hate it if you want, but look at this week's People magazine for a true success story. And hers is one of thousands.