5'11" anyone? I'd like to have supportive friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• DarcieC2389
    Options
    I am 5'10' and would like to get down to 170 and go from there.
  • RubyHearts
    Options
    I'm 5'10 1/2 lost 40 pounds just have 13 pounds to go! GW- 146
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 - 5'9 and my weight is 182 lbs, I would like to get 130-140 - I used to weigh that and I miss itttt!
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and was 171 when I joined MFP in March 2011. I'm down to 151.6 so far, just with dieting mostly. Next venture is to tone up, but I just despise working out-I just joined the gym as motivation to get my butt in gear. Wish me luck! :tongue:

Feel free to add me!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    I'm 6feet and my goal is 175
  • fitnessjen9
    fitnessjen9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am roughly the same height as you and have the same goal of reaching around 150!!! Its hard because to other people who aren't as tall that number still seems huge, but for our height it is healthy.

Keep up the good work! Girls our height should encourage each other.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Sorry, I am not 5'11''.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am tall in my own way.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I'm as tall as the girls I pay say I am...

:(
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    5'11 1/2" and have set a goal of 175. I have a larger frame so I don't want to get any smaller. I know what I look like at 175 and it works great for me, health wise. I can't say enough about being tall and how much I love it. Feel free to add me!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"11 and started at 198lbs and am now 171 (started MFP at 188). I would like to be 160lbs but am ina bit of a plateau at the moment so would be grateful to reach 165lbs! my BMI is 23.7 or something so its more of a vanity thing now than anything
    else. I have quite a curvy frame and am only one dress size bigger than my slimmer shorted sister so i think i will actually stop when i ammore toned and happier generally, not with a certain number.
    Anyway, feel free to add me tall people! :)
  • jpenneyweightloss
    Options
    Let's hear it for the shorties!

5'9" here as well. I just started paying attention to my weight and was very unpleasantly surprised to see that my "ideal weight" is 120-160 - WHAT?!?!?!?

So I'm going for the top end to start with, 200 right now, going for 160.

By the way if any of you 5'11" people ever want to feel small, take a trip to Holland, average height for guys there is around 6'2" and for women it's like 5'10". It's not unusual to see 7-foot-tall people walking around.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm quite under the height requirements of this group but wish you all the success anyway :)

Guess I could start my own group.... the mini muffin tops.... anyone want in? lol
  • kimcoste
    Options
    this my goal to to lose 30 pound let talk and see how we could hepl each other
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!