My 600 lb life & revenge body

Options
DocJayDee
DocJayDee Posts: 19 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Idk about anyone, but I am solo on this weight loss journey (my friends either dont need to lose weight or they don't do anything about it), so I get my motivation elsewhere. I watch any weight loss show but I am currently binging my 600 lb life and revenge body with khole. (I don't even follow any of them cause I can't keep up!) Maybe its something about seeing regular people struggle and then overcome their obstacles to a happy ending. Watching always makes me want to hit the gym and stay on track.

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My 600 lb Life also helps me stay motivated! Seeing a lot of them turn their life around is amazing.
  • DocJayDee
    Options
    threec wrote: »
    I usually watch extreme weight loss on YouTube on the treadmill. I like my 600 pound life but I find myself yelling at the tv more than I should be when I watch it

Oh I love extreme weight loss! I used to watch it every sunday at 4, now I cant find it anywhere on demand but I will check youtube. Thanks!
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Have you ever researched on the follow up for the people on these type of shows? I've heard a lot about how they have a lot of difficulty once the program ends keeping the weight off, particularly over the long term.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with these shows! Lol.
    They really get me motivated to workout and eat better.
  • mitchellsha
    mitchellsha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am inspired and motivated by the show My 600 lb life. Sometimes it is sad but there is much determination and courage that I always hope for a happy ending.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    New season of my 600lb life on tonight!
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I watched the season opener and I must say Lee is a very scary man. His rage runs deep and I sincerely hope he gets the mental health treatment he desperately needs. That being said, I hope Rene gets far, far away from him. Until he gets help, as he gains mobility, he's going to get more and more dangerous. That was a rough episode. I also wonder why Rene went through with the surgery. She was doing so well without it...
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love the snow. I swear my food has to be an addiction too. It’s pretty scary to see.
  • klr1981
    klr1981 Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I like Revenge Body’s trainer Corey. He’s super intense and no-nonsense... the guy is shredded too, easy on the eyes :)
  • DocJayDee
    Options
    klr1981 wrote: »
    I like Revenge Body’s trainer Corey. He’s super intense and no-nonsense... the guy is shredded too, easy on the eyes :)

Yes I
  • DocJayDee
    Options
    klr1981 wrote: »

Yes I
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love both of those plus Exteme weight loss. I guess that show is over for good?
  • jennrissa
    jennrissa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Revenge Body. Going to look that up. There is another that you might find interesting, It's called Supersize vs Superskinny. You can catch some of thee episodes on youtube.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I love the show Supersize vs. Superskinny! It’s on YouTube and I wish there were more seasons.
  • jennrissa
    jennrissa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love the show Supersize vs. Superskinny! It’s on YouTube and I wish there were more seasons.
    Did you know they made a kid version of it?