All kinds of successes!

Options
Today's major success? Its been two weeks since I've done the 30 day shred (I did level 1 every other day for 2 weeks (so 7 times) and then I went to NY for the weekend followed by getting the stomach flu) and I was so sure that I was going to get my booty kicked by it today and I was going to have to start all over. But as I started I was feeling pretty good, I was even feeling better than last time I did it, my endurance was better and I really only flubbed out on the 2nd set of push ups! I just kept thinking, I CAN do this! It was my best effort yet! Yay! Now I'm feeling even more confident.

Then there's the added bonus that I just feel better. I'm more aware of what I'm putting in my body, I'm drinking way more water, and my hubby even said that he def. notices a difference in my body now!

The ultimate yay factor: The goal was to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks. The end date is Fri. When I weighed in on Monday, I had already lost 18lbs. :happy: :happy: After last week when I felt miserable, the successes of this week make me want to carry on and work for it! Plus I'm treating myself to a kitchen scale as a reward, which will help me keep pushing on. Yay!

Replies

• sisterrigby
    sisterrigby Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today's major success? Its been two weeks since I've done the 30 day shred (I did level 1 every other day for 2 weeks (so 7 times) and then I went to NY for the weekend followed by getting the stomach flu) and I was so sure that I was going to get my booty kicked by it today and I was going to have to start all over. But as I started I was feeling pretty good, I was even feeling better than last time I did it, my endurance was better and I really only flubbed out on the 2nd set of push ups! I just kept thinking, I CAN do this! It was my best effort yet! Yay! Now I'm feeling even more confident.

Then there's the added bonus that I just feel better. I'm more aware of what I'm putting in my body, I'm drinking way more water, and my hubby even said that he def. notices a difference in my body now!

The ultimate yay factor: The goal was to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks. The end date is Fri. When I weighed in on Monday, I had already lost 18lbs. :happy: :happy: After last week when I felt miserable, the successes of this week make me want to carry on and work for it! Plus I'm treating myself to a kitchen scale as a reward, which will help me keep pushing on. Yay!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Those are all wonderful accomplishments! :flowerforyou: YAY for you!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!
    Cheers to you!! (water of course):drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Memaw
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your successes! That's awesome! :happy:
  • sofi01ba
    Options
    Hi There,

What is the 30lb shred, is it a kind of diet?
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    The 30 day shred is an exercise video made by jillian michaels, the trainer on the biggest loser
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Hi There,

• laurajane81
    Options
    Hi There,

i do the 30 day shred started yesterday its a 20 min workout with covers cardio,strenght and abs its very good and hard work ..it has 3 levels im only on 1 so far but its great...look at aclip on you tube..xx
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    CONGRATS, GREAT JOB:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You just keep it up, my friend! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!