25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok y'all! It's our first weekend! Let's stay strong so we have a good weigh in Monday! We can do it! Resist that junk food!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • uleliaam
    uleliaam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I added my name to the spreadsheet the other day but didn't have time to post here, sorry.
    I've been using mfp badly for about three years. Before that I used it to lose 30lb in four months, but have since put all that back on and then some (living with my boyfriend leads to massive portions and lots of beer!).
    My goals for 2018 are:
    -lose 50lb
    -improve my stamina so I can run a half marathon
    -be vegetarian
    -reduce alcohol intake

My mini goals for January are:
    -lose 10lb
    -run four times a week
    -be vegetarian
    -drink enough water
    -no alcohol at all

As a teacher, I am still on holiday though so although I have started logging and eating clean(ish), the mini goals didn't really start until today.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    So far so good. I can't believe how much weight I gained back the 2nd half of last year.

I second this
  • foxytrotter82
    foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    So far so good. I can't believe how much weight I gained back the 2nd half of last year.

I second this

me too. what happened??? oh well, what's done is done and that's why we're here now. :)
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I prepped my meals last Sunday and did great with my food intake this week. The exercise.....not so good. I am really struggling to get motivated to get my exercise in, even with my gym clothes in the car or on my body. I've got to BELIEVE next week will be a better week, I just need to get started, b/c I know how good t feels to move.
  • EvgenyTrawor
    EvgenyTrawor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added myself in to cell "DD" under name E. Trawor
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm in and added my Jan 1 start weight to the spreadsheet
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Welcome
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this! 25 by April 1 would be amazing, but I'd be happy with being down 15. My start score is artificially high with the alcohol and bad food bloat from New Year's Eve.

Look forward to tracking my progress with all of you!
  • ellie3285
    ellie3285 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    first week going well, I've so far lost 3 lbs. Exercise hasn't been easy as I've been suffering a sinus infection but I'm still trying to stay motivated. Good luck everyone
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm anticipating a 2lb loss to record tomorrow...
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I know I'll be up tomorrow on the scale, but I know why- and I should see a definite loss next week. Just going to look forward to that, and push forward. :)
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Good luck tomorrow everyone.
  • RabbitTeeth
    RabbitTeeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Already "tomorrow" for me and checking in at 4 lb lost!

Of course, this was my first week of dieting and exercising after nearly two months of bad habits, so it was definitely mostly water. Still, it's nice to get all that out of my system.

My goal is to lose 15 lb by April Fools instead of 25 (I'm currently 156 lb / 5'9", which isn't bad to begin with). I'd like to keep it realistic considering I don't feel like losing 25 lb would be healthy at this point :-)
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I also just weighed in, I dropped a magnificent 5.5lbs but we all know that's water weight from the Christmas feasts I have had - regardless, a loss is a loss! So I'm happy! I just checked the MFP app tracker "1 month ago" and "6 months ago" and while I dropped a lot of weight last year, I didn't really do anything in the last 6 months but yoyo around, so my goal until April is to create a downwards curve again - no more faffing about!
  • buc135
    buc135 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks for doing this, I just added my name to the spreadsheet, let's get it started. I will post my weight weekly.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Im still not able to use my phone for spreadsheet. I forgot to give my weight yesterday. Im 258.2. Thanks for your help.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Updated! Yay
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Im still not able to use my phone for spreadsheet. I forgot to give my weight yesterday. Im 258.2. Thanks for your help.

I think if you get the google sheets app it's a lot easier!