Where do you guys wear your cell phone band?

Options
2»

Replies

• KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I don't wear one. I use Bluetooth headphones and put phone in my legging pocket or carry it. I hated using those arm bands. Love my headphones!
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Left (non-dominant) forearm just below the elbow, for running only.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Left inner forearm, but that’s only if I don’t have a pocket and am going for more that 2.5 miles
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    For those that run with your phone in a Flipbelt, is sweat ever an issue? Do you put it in a plastic bag or anything?

Never had an issue with sweat, I do put it in a plastic bag when I'm running in rain.
  • Stationagentjules
    Stationagentjules Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Running buddy magnetic waist pouch here too. Love it. with bluetooth wireless headphones.
  • R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your comments guys!!! I bought the arm band when I first started and thought I was missing out for never actually using it. I usually put it in my pocket (sometimes falls off) or leave it on the floor by the equipment I’m working on. Never thought about leaving it in the gym bag, that’s a great idea although I’m still answering important calls. The other day I saw a bunch of phones on the floor by pillar, the gym should have a cell phone drop box, lol.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who trains with out a phone - Eastcoast Jim
  • smcurtis1981
    smcurtis1981 Posts: 53 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have an 'Armpocket' which I love, I wear it on my left arm just under my armpit. It's great when riding my horse or running, I forget it's there must of the time.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »
    I must be the only one who trains with out a phone - Eastcoast Jim

No, you are not alone. I have been running for many years and have never taken my phone along. However, my husband just got me a pair of blue tooth headphones for Christmas which won't work with my ipod shuffle, so I have taken it on my last 2 runs. But it's winter and I can put it in my jacket pocket. I am not sure if I will use it when the temps are above freezing and I don't wear a jacket. Although, I must admit, I do feel a tad bit safer knowing that I have it on me if I need it.