Five pounds dropped in three days!

Options
Keto working like a charm, and yes I know it's just water weight right now, but still!

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a friend who swears by Keto. I’m a little intimidated by it myself
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Proud of you for sticking with it! I lasted an hour on keto. Carbs are life.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thats wicked
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Glad you found a way you like to eat! Just want to point out, though, that the water lost in the early stages of keto comes back when/if you leave keto, so don't forget to factor that in. Wish you the best :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Whatever way of managing calories works for you. I can't do Keto but I find I lose better if I just cut down on carbs. I am a carb fiend. I find I feel better on high protein lower carbs.

So if you enjoy your food and you are losing weight you are doing it right.
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Whatever way of managing calories works for you. I can't do Keto but I find I lose better if I just cut down on carbs. I am a carb fiend. I find I feel better on high protein lower carbs.

High protein and low carb is the BEST
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Not doing keto, but just went through the same thing getting back to logging. It may just be water, but it's always nice to feel 5 pounds lighter.