zumba dvds

Options
Does anyone have any that you would be willing to share, or sell? I took my first class Thursday night, and I feel like I could do better if I knew the steps. Thanks.

Replies

• muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Did the instructor not go over the steps?? I"m an instructor and I always do...especially the basic steps for newbies!
  • muitobem
    Options
    Also, go to Youtube and look up Zumba....You'll find all kinds of videos that you can watch and try and you'll see basic steps in the routines...

Look up this one guy on there under Crazysock tv....He's very good with a bunch of routines....easy to follow too...
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I thinking that since my local fitness center only offers the class 2nights a week, then I could use the dvds the other days of the week.
  • muitobem
    Options
    It's what some of the ladies in my class do too...
  • joeysrib
    Options
    Eventually when I unload some of this weight, I would like to become certified to teach others just starting out like me.
  • birdiet903
    birdiet903 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Muitobem, can you share what is the best of the zumba dvds to start out with. I too just started taking the classes but want to have something at home for the days I don't go.
  • joeysrib
    Options
    Bump
  • birdiet903
    birdiet903 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks