Starting Turbo Fire Mon 8th August - join me?

Options
Hi all
This will be my first Beachbody programme and I'd love to share the journey with others! I'm nervous but also can't wait for Monday. I'm 41, female and from the UK - how about you?

Replies

• tracivee
    tracivee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got mine in April, but haven't stayed on it yet...I start, go 2 weeks, and end up getting sidetracked. I'll start with you! I need someone to keep me on track.
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi I am 42 also from the uk and wouldlove to join you x
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant. On phone app just now but I'll go on the laptop laterand send you friend requests. Cheers for now.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would love to start it with you! I just have to get onto my husband to hurry up and get it now! He's been telling me for weeks that he will. Grrr... If I don't start this week, I'll chime in as soon as I do! Best of luck!
  • balibee146
    Options
    Hi all. One day to go unless you are still waiting on the DVDs! Hope you are all still up for it? I managed to twinge my back this morning while doing my regular done it for years yoga - aaaarfghhh. Deep heat seems to be working nicey though so still planning to get going tomorrow morning. Must eat more protein - must eat more protein and repeat. :)
    Ali
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    i'll join you, i'm recovering from a broken leg so it will be low impact but i think it should be fine.
  • tracivee
    tracivee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to do the 5 day inferno plan as well. I need to kick this off right! lol I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow....
  • balibee146
    Options
    Nice plan. Don't think I'm ready for the inferno eating plan so going for regular. Well done that woman;)
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Can you give me more information on this? I've never heard of it. I'm from US
  • balibee146
    Options
    Hiya it's a 90 day programme with advanced add ons to extend it. High impact cardio with strength and tone using bands and yoga based stretching sessions. Most weeks you workout 6 days a week. It incorporates HIIT training. Loads of info by googling and you can see the original infomercial at www.beachbody.com. Also has info about the original Turbo Jam. It is a Us based product. Cheaper options can be found on eBay, amazon etc.
  • change_happens
    Options
    I would... but just checking it out.... this may be too intense for me. Has anyone else tried this?