Yoga With Adriene YWA 30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• AdeannKrue
    AdeannKrue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Haven't started this one yet, but want to...did the "Revolution" last year :)
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do this every day, but failed once or twice so far (once, to be fair, because I was starting a new yoga class). I've been really enjoying it when I'm on the mat though. How about you guys?
  • smahan2010
    smahan2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do this every day, but failed once or twice so far (once, to be fair, because I was starting a new yoga class). I've been really enjoying it when I'm on the mat though. How about you guys?

Catching up this weekend..... ☺
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Day 5 done. Felt amazing. Loving the movement to breath practice, and the sharp exhales... ✌
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5...getting ready to do it now. This is my first time with Adriene and I really like her! And Benji!
  • ChristyOsterhoutGross
    Options
    Want to start doing yoga, very new
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm already so behind. Maybe I can catch up. Lol.
  • skinnyrev2b
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Want to start doing yoga, very new

Go for it! You may want to do some 'foundations' vids if you're very new, just so you're aware of where you need to position different limbs instead of staring at the screen and knocking yourself off balance as happened to me
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    And lulalacroix, don't worry about catching up - do your own thing in your own time - and find what feels good... ;)
  • Smccau3
    Smccau3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting on day 1 today. My goal this year is to increase motivation and commitment. I tend to give up on these challenges about a week in. Setting a renewed purpose to make it all the way through with allowance for it taking longer than 30 days if necessary.
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done Smccau! I'm not being too hard on myself if I miss a day here and there. I'm concentrating more on my flexibility, body image, and most surprisingly, (better) mental state...
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Day 6 done...
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 Kindle today and wow it was a good one. I'll do Day 7 Tom. I'm a day behind. It's hard to keep up but l will do all 30 practices even bookmark ones I love to repeat later. Love Adriene!
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm staying on task. It's been doing a lot for me mentally since last week was rough and having the guided breathing and movements helped me tune out for a little while. In looking forward to today's (day 8) as it's go to be a crazy day at work.
  • Zoe27e
    Zoe27e Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Im on day 5☺️
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am doing it and am enjoying myself and pushing the limits of what I can do. (though the painful grinding in my left knee during warrior pose is for the birds)
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done KurumiSophia! And take it easy on that knee. It's not meant to hurt - just challenge...
    Oh, and I hope people don't mind, but I decided to set up a group - and sent you all an invitation. Feel free to ignore it if it's not helpful for you at this time. :blush:
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Cheers everyone! Salut!
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today,did you guys start Day one-Ease into it or just Day 1 ?
  • skinnyrev2b
    Options
    Well done Passenger79! I'd already done another of her 30 day programs, but just started with day 1 ease anyway - may as well start the journey as she intended - that way, some of her more quirky comments begin to make more sense... ;-)