Options
124»

Replies

• tar2323
    tar2323 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    tar2323 wrote: »
    Apparently Tesco have started selling Halo Top ice cream here in the UK, for those that may be interested. I am, but they don't stock it in my local store yet. Quite glad actually, at £5 a tub, it's not something I want to really get into.

I tried to see if I could see any to try the other day in my local store but there was none there at all. They had another brand of low cal ice cream called Breyers that looked quite nice as well

I've read elsewhere that even though it's on their website, it seems to be mainly stocked at the moment in the Express stores, rather than the bigger ones. Just a matter of time though, I think.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    Apparently Tesco have started selling Halo Top ice cream here in the UK, for those that may be interested. I am, but they don't stock it in my local store yet. Quite glad actually, at £5 a tub, it's not something I want to really get into.

I tried to see if I could see any to try the other day in my local store but there was none there at all. They had another brand of low cal ice cream called Breyers that looked quite nice as well

I've read elsewhere that even though it's on their website, it seems to be mainly stocked at the moment in the Express stores, rather than the bigger ones. Just a matter of time though, I think.

It might be just to see how it sells in the Express stores first.