Starting over with 60Lb+ to lose - anyone else?

Options
2»

Replies

• caloninja
    caloninja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to MFP and have 70 lbs to lose. I’m looking for people with similar journeys ahead so we can support and motivate each other. Please add me.
  • mychelenc
    mychelenc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Starting over as well, trying to lose the same 50 pounds again
  • Lpaul50
    Lpaul50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started cutting off a lot foods in my diet. No breads, no chips, no pop, no bars, no candies, no pastries, no cookies, no cakes, hardly any fried foods, no take outs, I lost 35 pounds already. I just jogging 55mins and I do aqua-fitness twice a week. I need 2 lose another 30 pounds.
  • ashlee_tx
    ashlee_tx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100-120.
  • Network_baba
    Network_baba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have set a target to lose 35lbs with controlled diet and exercise. I have started to log my calorie count of everything I eat and drink in my fitness pal. I am hoping to keep my carb count for the day under 100 gms. experimenting for last 2 months I have found a soup for dinner with a lot of protein to be a great way to avoid carbs. I will see how it goes this week. I will post an update :)
  • Nottaway1
    Nottaway1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    60-65lbs here.... started out 2 weeks ago at 295, This week ended @ 290. Food is spot on, now adding gym time. Aiming for Dec, that allows a few re-feed days....
  • FinallyMrsC
    FinallyMrsC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    100 lbs here. So far, down 7 lbs through diet. Hoping to add in the exercise component soon.