PCOS Sucess Pics

Options
Hi All,

Would love to see some befores and afters from ladies that have lost weight with PCOS.

Really in need of the motivation.

Thanks!

Replies

• hopebewild
    hopebewild Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I have lost 110 Lbs with PCOS the first 100 took me 13 months. It hasnt effected me in any way i eat even high carb no problem, Although i do feel i have more cravings when my hormones go out of whack. Good to note :p Havent done anything crazy besides walk alot more and eat within my set calories
    Sorry only pic i have of my before is just face/upper body but those were the pants i wore when i began to lose weight. I thought i was okay weight wise, Can see the fat in my arms lol. Always held alot of fat there. Wasnt even my heaviest weight i was one of the people who never took a pic at the start and regrets it
    dl2cfx0badft.jpg
    w1xt9bfwm1jt.jpg

Wow so inspiring!
  • indigomandy
    indigomandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful before and after. :)
  • roobe18
    roobe18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    SW: 215 lb
    CW: 115 lb

qz0y8ctv34qq.png
    uoy3o0xickr6.png

Amazing!
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have lost 110 Lbs with PCOS the first 100 took me 13 months. It hasnt effected me in any way i eat even high carb no problem, Although i do feel i have more cravings when my hormones go out of whack. Good to note :p Havent done anything crazy besides walk alot more and eat within my set calories
    Sorry only pic i have of my before is just face/upper body but those were the pants i wore when i began to lose weight. I thought i was okay weight wise, Can see the fat in my arms lol. Always held alot of fat there. Wasnt even my heaviest weight i was one of the people who never took a pic at the start and regrets it
    dl2cfx0badft.jpg
    w1xt9bfwm1jt.jpg

This is amazing! Well done, hard to believe it was so easy for you!!!
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    SW: 215 lb
    CW: 115 lb

qz0y8ctv34qq.png
    uoy3o0xickr6.png

Fantastic! How long did it take?
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Post is below,
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    dl2cfx0badft.jpg
    w1xt9bfwm1jt.jpg

It was not easy....
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! How long did it take?

It took me about 2.5 years to reach my goal weight. I'm very short and my weight loss slowed to a crawl as I got closer to my goal.
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    dl2cfx0badft.jpg
    w1xt9bfwm1jt.jpg

It was not easy....

I would have to train intensely for 4 hours a day to get incredible results like yours
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    oej7kgbuucx3.png
    4ccflkezr6vl.png
    3bela4af7u6z.png

I have only lost 45.3 lbs and I have another 90 to go. But I have lost the 45 since July 2017 and I have PCOS. I take birth control to help control my symptoms, Junel Fe 24. Dieting by calories and trying to lower carb intake, and light exercise (walking mostly)

Well done, can really see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!