Looking for keto buddies! Feel free to add me!

Options
Comment below and I will add you!

Replies

• angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Pls add me .
  • steveburnsworkout
    steveburnsworkout Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me and message me
  • erikaimmekus
    erikaimmekus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I started keto last week :) I’m trying to get this baby weight off!! Lol.
  • masti2100
    masti2100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 was my start date. Let's hope this works.
  • cliffhealy
    cliffhealy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday. I tried this in the past(the Atkins version) and was successful for a while. My problems are focus, consistency and being easily discouraged. I have 120 pounds to lose and I am limited on what I can do physically right now because of knee issues. Loss of the weight will no doubt help that. Looking forward to the conversation.
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add if you want, I am trying to do keto.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm KETO. I have an open diary (for friends) - but rarely track on the weekends.
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
    I lost about 30lbs on keto a few months back, and lapsed. Back on it now :)
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've lost 26 lbs in the past 77 days on Keto. I am in love with this way of eating. I have stopped tracking for now because I basically eat the same thing day in and day out with enough variations and history of tracking all my macros and nutrients and calories to know the general range I am in. I feel a lot less stressed out and way less food obsessive. It's been great. Please feel free to add me, anyone who wants a keto buddy.
  • Karin_Rae
    Karin_Rae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been doing Keto for over two years. And I do exercise. Down 64lbs and 76 inches. My diary is public for friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Bell1jl
    Bell1jl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost over 40 pounds several years ago but am back now with a vengeance and could use all the encouragement I can get!
  • MissMandyT85
    MissMandyT85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Keto!
  • AKfierce
    AKfierce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started the 1st also! Haha New year new us right? I felt instantly amazing the first day. So much energy. I was eating like a dumpster racoon 3 weeks prior so that might have something to do with it
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    How to figure a macro if you cannot find the restaurant entree on mfp?
  • fdhunt1
    fdhunt1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for about 6 months. Been a non-smoker for two years coming in May. Anyone can feel free to add me also.
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto since November-ish. Down over 40lbs in the past year. Still need to keep on keepin' on with keto.
  • hotalison
    hotalison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Big success for 4 months now with keto and intermittent fasting. Lost over 16 kilos and feeling great.
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • christylaw13
    christylaw13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started keto a few days ago and I am excited! I would love some keto friends :)
  • tweetybirdangel
    tweetybirdangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would like to start and try