Logging question

Options
Feel kinda stupid asking this, but I for the life of me cannot figure this out.
Sometimes when I log stuff it only gives me the option of a serving size or the whole container lol.
I got some turkey meatballs and I weighed out a serving size and it wasn't exact so I wanted to fix it.
Can I make another option? Or do I just have to search the database for a generic turkey meatball instead of scanning the box? lol

Replies

• arobey11
    arobey11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can make another option, or you can just use some math if the serving size doesn't match what you ended up eating. For instance, if the serving size on a piece of cheese is 21 grams, but the slice ended up weighing 25 grams, you'd divide 25 by 21 to find the number of servings you actually ate. Math would look like this: 25/21 = ???, where ??? is the number of servings. I hope this helps!
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    arobey11 wrote: »
    You can make another option, or you can just use some math if the serving size doesn't match what you ended up eating. For instance, if the serving size on a piece of cheese is 21 grams, but the slice ended up weighing 25 grams, you'd divide 25 by 21 to find the number of servings you actually ate. Math would look like this: 25/21 = ???, where ??? is the number of servings. I hope this helps!

That makes sense. I was trying to make it all complicated in my head lol. Thank you!
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am so lazy I normally guess at the number of servings over and over again until it gives me the grammes I want...